• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

COYuH0PWEAAUhxr.jpg

My theory of Stamkos being the Marco Reus of the NHL confirmed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Avs 3rd jersey is alright, certainly better than the apron jerseys they've been wearing.

Ducks 3rd is sweet, though.

Meanwhile, Kevin Hayes appears to have replaced Carl Hagelin in the Blueshirt Bromance Triangle with Brassard and Zuccarello. Hockey season is truly upon us now.

Cake Boss

Banned
Turn on the radio this morning and its all general hockey talk.

Hackey is back.

Thank god its no longer bullshit deflagate story or the CFL talk.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers seem to be going full tilt already.

On the ice for a scrimmage right now: TANNER GLASS, Zuccarello, Brassard, Stepan, Nash, Kreider, Moore, Stalberg, Etem, Miller, Girardi, Boyle, Klein, Hayes, Moore, Staal, Yandle, McIlrath, Bourque, Skjei, Hellberg, and more

Henrik Lundqvist and Ryan McDonagh are in Toronto for media day.

dem

@Real_ESPNLeBrun Steven Stamkos on Connor McDavid: ''I think he's better than me right now.'' Stamkos really impressed by the kid

McDavid Madness!

zroid

Banned
Turn on the radio this morning and its all general hockey talk.

Hackey is back.

Thank god its no longer bullshit deflagate story or the CFL talk.

Gareth Wheeler (prominent TSN jackass) was arguing that Kessel disrespected Leafs fans by losing weight after being traded :lol

hockey radio is definitely back!

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking Mission 14 is such a time waster holy shit I had to redo it twice because the interpreter just glitches out and just stays inside the shack.

Yeah, so I texted her and she called me back. We hashed it out and things seem good now.

I'm still definitely sad about my friends leaving, but I feel less burdened about it now.

Good to hear Quick :)

I <3 the aerospray.

lamaroo had a 1600+ game too

Aerospray is so good...for Turf War. I still have to feel out my ranked guns, I experience a lot of "change effects" I guess...I do really good for a few rounds because I've changed guns, then go back to being trash :lol

MGSV is eating up my Splatoon time D:

Gareth Wheeler (prominent TSN jackass) was arguing that Kessel disrespected Leafs fans by losing weight after being traded :lol

SOON

maybe I should listen to leafs lunch this year

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Ev52zBP.gif

Aerospray is so good...for Turf War. I still have to feel out my ranked guns, I experience a lot of "change effects" I guess...I do really good for a few rounds because I've changed guns, then go back to being trash :lol

MGSV is eating up my Splatoon time D:

It makes me almost regret not doing more of the single player earlier. I don't think it will be good for ranked. For ranked, so far I like the Splash-o-Matic but I haven't played too much of ranked.

Samyy

I'll go in either league, whichever makes things easier. Doesn't matter to me.

If you dont mind then I'll wait assigning you until closer to the end
I'm looking to have the drafts after Sept. 25th as I'll be done my exams so I'll keep everyone posted and have a final list drawn up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you dont mind then I'll wait assigning you until closer to the end
I'm looking to have the drafts after Sept. 25th as I'll be done my exams so I'll keep everyone posted and have a final list drawn up.
Yea, that's fine. This will be the only fantasy team I do this year.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So my tickets arrived, and man, did they do a lazy job of working around ex-players in some of these group shots this year. Usually they're pretty good about it or do a good job disguising it, but this year they didn't even try. Here's a good one:

That would be Cam Talbot and Matt Hunwick who have been not-at-all-obviously blurred out. Also: Marty St. Louis' FACE.

This one is just sad:

Hags :(

Also, if you're really eagle eyed you'll notice a bonus blurred out Marty St. Louis just barely peaking into frame on the left side.

Also interestingly it doesn't seem, so far, like the Rangers are doing any kind of 90th anniversary branding. They did their 85 year branding in 2010-11, so you would think they'd be doing 90 this year, but it looks like the MSG ice is going to be its usual design from the pictures the team posted online today, and there's nothing in the season ticket package that suggests any anniversary branding.

Samyy

Top Bottom