• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Silexx

Don't have a working link, but apparently the grand jury in Kane's rape investigation has been postponed. There is a possible settlement involved.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Habs center Tomas Plekanec, here at Player Tour, says there have been no contract talks yet with Montreal. Entering final year of his deal

This might be Plek's last year as a Hab :(

If he does leave I hope he does well wherever he goes

Solo

Don't have a working link, but apparently the grand jury in Kane's rape investigation has been postponed. There is a possible settlement involved.

dat hush money

Disgusting how rich people can be murderers and rapists and walk away scott free because money and power.

Quick

Banned
dat hush money

Disgusting how rich people can be murderers and rapists and walk away scott free because money and power.

I don't know about straight up murders (I really don't know if this is something that can be settled on), but definitely rape charges.

I guess Kane just wants to get this over with before the season starts. But shit, settlements almost always screams "guilty" to me.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know about straight up murders (I really don't know if this is something that can be settled on), but definitely rape charges.

I guess Kane just wants to get this over with before the season starts. But shit, settlements almost always screams "guilty" to me.

Money buys you the best lawyers, did you ever watch the HBO documentary The Jinx?

Glencross to Avs?

The Avs declined to comment about veteran forward Curtis Glencross’ rumored possible signing with Colorado on a professional tryout (PTO) contract. Glencross, 32, finished last season with the Capitals, after being acquired from Calgary.

He made $2.5 million last season. The pride of the NCAA’s Alaska-Anchorage Seawolves, Glencross played with the Avs’ Alex Tanguay and Jarome Iginla in Calgary.

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/09/08/avs-mum-on-glencross-pto/

Merguson

Banned
Replace O'Neil with Ray and it might be listenable

0180_9axf9.gif

actually, i wish ray would do more radio on a regular basis

Cindro

I saw this too. According to what I read, there is no concrete reason as to why the grand jury was postponed, so it could have been for something completely innocuous. I'm going to be so damn disappointed though if this ends in a settlement and then everyone starts pretending it never happened.

I want the Hawks to trade him. I'm just not going to be comfortable rooting for him anymore, and I'd hope other fans with decency won't be comfortable with it either (unless they are truly convinced he's innocent).

Calamari41

41 > 38
Holy shit you guys, never order anything from Sears. I've been sitting here for almost four hours waiting for these animals to show up with my new dishwasher. It was supposed to be a two hour window.

Holy shit you guys, never order anything from Sears. I've been sitting here for almost four hours waiting for these animals to show up with my new dishwasher. It was supposed to be a two hour window.

The only good thing about Sears is the Wish Book catalogs that come out before christmas arrives.

Quick

Banned
After the end of Lockout, the league was split into two -- East and West. This marked the beginning of the era called the New NHL.

Quick

Banned
Finally finished Metal Gear Solid 3.

bIiplYg.gif

It feels nice running through some classic moments that I've only really read about, like Snake climbing up a long ladder with the Snake Eater theme song playing, EVA meeting Snake (which is the furthest I've gotten in past attempts), and finally, the ending. Damn, that was good.

Probably going to get a Barrie jersey of one of those thirds, though that frightens me as my last two jerseys were Stastny and Anderson.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Colbert has said for a long time now that his character from the Report is dead, and he's happy to move on him from him. I'm just as happy, I enjoyed the Colbert Report, but stopped watching a couple of years ago because the shtick had run it's course for me. That being said, I think Colbert has a lot of genius hidden behind that character and can't wait to see him show what he can really do with the late night show.

Top Bottom