• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2015 |OT2| What are the Odds of Hockey in Vegas?

Pikma

Banned
Bethesda is selling the Fallout 4 season pass before even figuring out what they will do with it. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Syrinx

I searched "carolina hurricanes training camp invites" into Bing.

First two responses were from 2001 and 2008 respectively. :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs annual golf tournament is tomorrow, that's where they revealed they were going without a captain last year. Rumour seems to be they won't name a captain this year either, if they do though it's hard to imagine it would be anyone but Patches. Patches, Subban, Gallagher, are all good choices.

Good Question Stam Stam. WHAT anthem do they play?
They're not going to win, so it doesn't matter.

Stasis

If anyone with an XB1 cares, the download for the EA Access trial is up now. Don't know if it's ready to play upon completion as I just started it, but getting the download in before the servers are swamped is still nice.

You have to search the store, and not go directly through the EA Access app. Just click on the regular NHL 16 link in the MS store and it'll say "Free with EA Access" and let the download begin.

Good Question Stam Stam. WHAT anthem do they play?

The anthem of every country with a roster player, in sequence. All of it.

Cake Boss

Banned
If anyone with an XB1 cares, the download for the EA Access trial is up now. Don't know if it's ready to play upon completion as I just started it, but getting the download in before the servers are swamped is still nice.

You have to search the store, and not go directly through the EA Access app. Just click on the regular NHL 16 link in the MS store and it'll say "Free with EA Access" and let the download begin.

Thanks for the heads up. Started downloading.

Stasis

I just played a quick game before I head out. You can play at around 20% or so.

Very quickly I can say I like the feel of it. Lots more exploring to do. I'll give BAGM a good run tonight and my buddy's gonna swing by for a few games as well.

Red_Man

I just played a quick game before I head out. You can play at around 20% or so.

Very quickly I can say I like the feel of it. Lots more exploring to do. I'll give BAGM a good run tonight and my buddy's gonna swing by for a few games as well.
Are the rosters updated with the trades / signings from this summer? I'm downloading now

Canadiens' Max Pacioretty opens up on offseason knee injury, skates for 1st time

Montreal Canadiens sniper Max Pacioretty shed light on his injury suffered during offseason training, revealing in an interview with Dave Stubbs of the Montreal Gazette that he suffered fractures on the tibial plateau below his left knee.

He explained that while doing sprint work in July, he felt a tug on his oft-injured hamstring, pulled up, and suffered the damage when his momentum caused him to hyperextend his knee.

"I was in a lot of pain, thinking the worst," Pacioretty said. "But you know, all things considered, it could have been a lot worse than it was. It meant no surgery and it's healed well up to this point, which means it's healed straight without the need for surgery."

It's too early to determine when Pacioretty will be fully healthy, but the winger took the ice for the first time since suffering the injury Tuesday, taking a light, 20-minute skate at the team's practice facility.

He's spent the summer in Montreal, rehabbing daily in an effort to be on the ice when the Canadiens open their season Oct. 7 versus the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Red_Man

This NHL 16 early access just lets you play against the computer as Chicago or Tampa. Lame.

Slaggass Voynov might be getting deported.

Good.

Fuck off back to Krokodil land, where smashing your wife in the face is how they sort out household decisions. Get cheered on by Toastermotiv Lokotilonit fans after you sign with their shitty KHL team.

Pikma

Banned
I was going to get this years NHL game but I might just go fuck myself instead.
You'll get the same experience out of it except it'll be free
Slaggass Voynov might be getting deported.

Good.

Fuck off back to Krokodil land, where smashing your wife in the face is how they sort out household decisions. Get cheered on by Toastermotiv Lokotilonit fans after you sign with their shitty KHL team.
:lol

Top Bottom