• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Were you able to eventually get rid of the mice completely?

Either the exterminator didn't do a good enough job, or the mice just found their way back at my house again.

Yeah, eventually we found where they were getting in and sealed it up.

The worst is when dies in an air duct. Not much you can do but just ride out the smell.

Quick

Banned
Did they do exclusion work or just put traps? Vermin always need to have the entry ways in property blocked before you start putting traps.

I really have no idea. My parents dealt with the exterminator directly. He did lay out traps and we caught a whole bunch of mice. I think they also found where they were coming in from and blocked it. But there's probably another way they're getting in since they did come back.

Yeah, eventually we found where they were getting in and sealed it up.

The worst is when dies in an air duct. Not much you can do but just ride out the smell.

I might have to call the exterminator in to do more work. Is there any way of cleaning out air ducts, or is it really just letting the mice just die up there? I'm guessing the former option is an expensive process if it's actually a thing.

I might have to call the exterminator in to do more work. Is there any way of cleaning out air ducts, or is it really just letting the mice just die up there? I'm guessing the former option is an expensive process if it's actually a thing.

You can get air ducts cleaned for sure - they basically just blast the ducts with a tonne of air and collect whatever comes out on the other end. The smell only lasts for two days or so and it's pretty local so it's really just how much it bothers you. Go around the exterior of your place and seal up any tiny hole in the side. Little bastards can get in through the tiniest goddamned holes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seeing all these Sens salty post is making this hangover a little less painful

tVBA15y.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
That's actually not a bad hire. He was Hoffbae's coach when he scored 52 goals in 62 games in the Q.

Still salty about Baedrous tho

Silexx

Ch81VKuXEAEmQa0.jpg

looooool

Boucher was totally our #1 choice all along, folks! Who is this Boudreau guy? Never met anyone by that name!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Mixed emotions with Boucher, need Bolts fans opinions on him.

Ch81VKuXEAEmQa0.jpg

looooool

Boucher was totally our #1 choice all along, folks! Who is this Boudreau guy? Never met anyone by that name!

I wish Melnyk would just keep his damn mouth shut. He's not the damn GM, it shouldn't matter what the fuck he thinks about the coach.

Well at least NHL-GAF (especially Quick)will have new material to toss at us Sens fans that doesn't involve Melnyk.

Should be entertaining on the forum at least.

iLLmAtlc

Boucher might be an underrated hire. I remember bobby Mac addressed the trap a while back and he pointed out how Boucher had very offensive teams in all levels of hockey. So the trap stuff is probably being overblown.

Fuck Eugene tho, disrespecting the fan base with that sad damage control.

Canadiens Montréal
Canadiens Montréal – Verified account ‏@CanadiensMTL

Canadiens agree to terms on a three-year contract with Artturi Lehkonen.

ITS HAPPENING IMBASK

ITS HAPPENING SCHUEY

ITS HAPPENING RED

ITS HAPPENING IAMAROO

ITS HAPPENING KAVE

Top Bottom