• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Cake Boss

Banned
Apparently Boucher came into the interview with a 5 hour presentation about the team and his qualifications. During the interview he recommended Crawford as an assistant.

Solo

So Boucher coaching with his replacement waiting in the wings in Crawford as AC?

This is what the Habs should have done at bare minimum if they werent going to fire MT - force Guy Boucher on him as an assistant/contingency plan.

But did we? No. Why? Because we have the most inept management in the league.

That's high praise, I don't want to get my expectations up now. Finally the track listing shows up for me on Google Play Music, yesterday it showed new album with 0 tracks.

I'll say this about the album, it's better than King of Limbs. It's more of the Radiohead that everyone knows

Every coach has that one shitty grinder that they love and depend on way too much. I wonder who's Goucher's guy going to be?

Well Cameron had Smith, Chiasson and BoroTurd so if it's just one then that's an improvement.

Marc crawford to be assistant coach in ottawa

Crawford is pro analytics. Hopefully that starts a movement there with those who are against it because it doesn't work in horse racing

I'll say this about the album, it's better than King of Limbs. It's more of the Radiohead that everyone knows

Thom and Johnny farting into an SM57 for 35 minutes would have been better than King of Limbs.

I'm digging this new record, but it's not close to In Rainbows.

Edit: This isn't OK Computer or Kid A quality. Of their nine records, I feel like this belongs in the 4 - 6 slot somewhere.

imBask

Banned
Thom and Johnny farting into an SM57 for 35 minutes would have been better than King of Limbs.

I'm digging this new record, but it's not close to In Rainbows.

Edit: This isn't OK Computer or Kid A quality. Of their nine records, I feel like this belongs in the 4 - 6 slot somewhere.

What if I told you that King of Limbs was top 3 radiohead album material?

and that In Rainbows is not in that top 3

imBask

Banned
The Bends is a masterpiece. You have zero taste.

couple of great songs surrounded by trash

no but seriously, i'm way more into weird ambiant Radiohead so to me Amnesiac, Kid A and TKoL are way up there

EDIT: i'm halfway through the new album and it's also right up my alley

couple of great songs surrounded by trash

no but seriously, i'm way more into weird ambiant Radiohead so to me Amnesiac, Kid A and TKoL are way up there

vYbViZE.gif

imBask

Banned
i'm high and dry

I don't know. Early Radiohead was way too britrock for me. Anyway this is like any other Radiohead discussion, no one has the same album list but everyone loves them

i'm high and dry

I don't know. Early Radiohead was way too britrock for me. Anyway this is like any other Radiohead discussion, no one has the same album list but everyone loves them

HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE EVERYTHING THE WAY I LIKE IT!

You're right, of course. It's like the Talking Heads. Some people like early, proto-punk Talking Heads and some people like later Afro-beat Talking Heads. Or Bowie. The best artists reinvent themselves successfully.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Crow as the assistant coach in Ottawa?

I'm ok with that

I think having Crawford in the plans probably helped nudge Boucher over Boudreau for the Sens management.

imBask

Banned
OK Computer is like Moving Picture or Dark Side of The Moon, it's arguably the best overall eventhough most fans have other favorites

Louis JeanVerified account
‏@LouisJean_TVA
Told #Sens could hire another bilingual coach for farm team. Benoit Groulx did very well in interview according to sources. Likely the guy

That's our Future Head Coach. SNES... Why are you doing this to us you shits

Cake Boss

Banned
Well he's local, coached Gatineau olympiques. And won gold at the juniors 2 years ago.

Grooming the Habs next coach. Doing you guys a solid.

zroid

Banned
SNES are scooping up all the good bilingual coaches to put Montréal at a disadvantage, and maybe force them to hire Hartley

clever thinking Dorion

Top Bottom