• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Laine with 6 points in 2 games, leading all scorers and breaking Jagr's U18@world's record in just 2 games

Wow

Fucking draft lottery

FUCK THE JETS

I'M JOINING THE QUICK-ALLIANCE

Quick

Banned
Well at least NHL-GAF (especially Quick)will have new material to toss at us Sens fans that doesn't involve Melnyk.

Should be entertaining on the forum at least.

6H9bDVF.gif

I only make fun of Jets fans now. Snes and Habs fans, maybe not as much.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So is Therrien going to play him on the 4th line with Torrey Mitchell and Bryan Flynn, so he can learn respeck?
He'll have to learn respek while being a healthy scratch for Mike Brown before he gets to play with Flynn and Mitchell.

Red_Man

I thought Desharnais is going to get bought out or traded?
There were reports that Bergevin tried to move him at the deadline, but I don't see any team taking him unless we take back a terrible contract. I can't see them buying him out, he can still be a serviceable depth player.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All you guys asking about Quick's hate for the Jets need to read up on your NHLGAF-history and listen to some salt on the ice ASAP

imBask

Banned
I can't get hyped for yuro players until i've actually seen them play in the NHL, sorry Creeper. I hope he's good but that's about all the fucks I can give

Red_Man

I can't get hyped for yuro players until i've actually seen them play in the NHL, sorry Creeper. I hope he's good but that's about all the fucks I can give
Surpassed Alfredsson's record for points in the playoffs, so that's a pretty good sign. Main issue will be his sizing, and how well he can adapt to NA hockey.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe a bit OT but has anyone experienced this when it seems like all your good friends are moving away?

Most of my best friends are moving away for school (2 in med, 1 for grad school in the states) and a couple others for tech jobs in the states.

Feeling a little bummed tbh, whats wrong with good ol Toronto right?

I've found that people float in and out of your life. I've been close to some people and we've just lost contact. But there are others that I'm still close friends with and they go back to high school or grade school even.

Lol

Just make Dallas Eakins the head coach

Oh yeah, hope we can get permission from our farm team? Lol. Probably have to wait until after the Gulls season is over. Hopefully eliminate the Reign first.

Anaheim already interviewed Travis Green. Will interview MacLean on Monday. I believe Trent Yawney will get an interview as well as Dallas Eakins. I kind of want Travis Green. Someone new into the mix

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Im watching the albany feed and the announcer is sooooo salty over the penalties looool

Edit: jesus fuck marlies, you suck

Red_Man

Saw Civil War tonight, really enjoyed it.

Time to read the spoiler thread and see that I should not have enjoyed it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Listening to Boucher interview this morning. I can see why this guy was 2nd to Babcock for the Leafs job. Motherfucker could have sold me a piece of paper that said 'Cake Boss soul'

Top Bottom