• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Lol this is amazing:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/79e9d66b-c104-4d4e-b2b6-981c498ef93f

NESN video in which Loui Eriksson teaches people how to spell the swedish words for hockey gear. The only problem is that he is wrong, on every single word. On helmet he is horribly wrong, says like hgalmn or something, instead of hjälm (or hjalm).

I usually hate it when people make fun of others for lack of education or something similar. But the fact that he didnt say anything, and no one fact checken is hilarious.

Quick

Banned
I'm sorry Marvie. I had a bad day

giphy.gif

zroid

Banned
I think they always go against the grain for some prospects, at least compared to most other scouting agencies/companies/whatever

Here is last years final rankings, where they had Strome at 7

Here is 2013, where they had Monahan at 11, Horvat at 14, and Ristolainen not even in the top 20

Interesting... well regardless of their reasoning, Strome at 7th might have been somewhat justified based on D+1 performance. That's mostly just because a handful of guys last year wayyy exceeded expectations.

zroid

Banned
Knights v Dogs game 3 time

edit: Welp that was fast.

edit: that was also fast :lol

this game has been absolute vintage junior hockey so far. it's amazing.

I think he got hurt in the pre-tournament camp...

Nah. We just got so competitive team to the tournament that he didn't make it. Laine made it because of his shot and how destructive it's on powerplay. That doesn't mean that Laine is that much better than Puljujärvi but he had something that the team still needed even after getting many NHL players.

eyeless

as the last remaining team that hasn't broke my heart, london wanted to get in on the action with 8 penalties in the first period

zroid

Banned
this game is wacky. Knights taking penalties every 30 seconds. Lol 4-1 Niagara now. Dopey's boy scored! :')

edit: Tkachuk just took a double minor and London went on to score a SHG like 10 seconds into the PK. This game!

Nah. We just got so competitive team to the tournament that he didn't make it. Laine made it because of his shot and how destructive it's on powerplay. That doesn't mean that Laine is that much better than Puljujärvi but he had something that the team still needed even after getting many NHL players.
Ah, I thought I read that somewhere. Must have imagined it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Marner gets fucking pissed because a penalty isn't called

gets charged up and sets up a goal 5 seconds later lol

zroid

Banned
I am not watching the Raptors game but based on what I'm hearing it's quite possibly the most dreadfully played game of all time

Top Bottom