• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
found your new avatar imbask

yCdUSyQ.png

looooool

totally my starter too, fuck yo stupid fire kitty

I think you can trade Bozak for a bag of pucks though, his production this year in the 50-60 games he played was actually good.

I think Bozak sticks around. Having him and Kadri around means you can 'protect' Matthews, Nylander or whomever else they decide to put at centre.

Yawnier

Banned
I'm okay with either Big Dick or Tarasenko on the cover

Both of them are better than having Kaner on the cover again for like the 8th time

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
More on Hamonic:
Peter Botte ‏@PeterBotte 2h 2 hours ago
Capuano confirms Hamonic has rescinded trade request. Said undisclosed family health issues back home have "taken steps in right direction."
Hamonic, breaking up, said "an extremely close family member" went through some serious health issues, but things back home have stabilized.
Hamonic: "I love it here & want to be here & want to win a Cup here. I never wanted to leave here and couldn't be happier to stay here."

Meesh

Representing Vancouver, they need some loving bad! :(

Been a fan since early childhood(now 38) and want nothing more than to see a little muscle on the bench and swagger in their step.

Quick

Banned

Been a fan since early childhood(now 38) and want nothing more than to see a little muscle on the bench and swagger in their step.

Dion Phaneuf provides these two requirements.

Welcome to NHL-GAF. Your innocence will soon be taken from you.

imBask

Banned

your team will win the cup before the leafs do so there's that

iLLmAtlc

Welcome friend! Fellow Canucks fan here. Its time for hope with the draft forthcoming. Tho I have a feeling Edmonton will take Dubois and trade some of the current players instead.

Triggered

zroid

Banned

Welcome to NHL-GAF. Your innocence will soon be taken from you.
I don't know about swagger, but Dion's step certainly has a stagger to it

dem

Lol..

Looking at the scores today...

Dustin Boyd, Brandon Bochenski, and Nigel Dawes are playing for Kazakhstan.

...And then I got to the
Abyss Watchers :(

First legit hard boss in the game. Pretty big hump to get over but it's great when you finally do.

Finished the game last night and really enjoyed it from beginning to end. I've only beat Bloodborne and DS3 in the series and it's pretty hard to pick a favourite between those two.

You know what Miitomo needs?

A Mario Party game built in that you could play with your friends Miis.

It's super bare bones. I'm getting bored with it.

zroid

Banned
blandisi is an oscar winning diver and a dirty hitting fuck

what a combination, fuck the devils

It takes a lot for me to turn on a Good Markham Boy™, but seriously what a cunt

and I'd say he's more of a Razzie winning diver, he ain't convincing anyone

calder

Just about every chapter in Uncharted 4 so far at the start I've just left Nate standing there so I can check out the scenery. Chapter 6 is a standout, something about that setting

zroid

Banned
So apparently Boudreau never received a formal offer from Ottawa, and Boucher might actually have been their first choice after all

that seems crazy to me, but ok. You do you, Pierre!

Quick

Banned
Picked up Uncharted 4 from my mailbox a few minutes ago and popped it into my PS4.

5GB update.

ok cool. i'll play it later.

Top Bottom