• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

So I finally beated the last of us.

I can see why people want a sequel badly. I felt that the ending to it was a bit rushed, like the story felt incomplete.

Personally I'd like to see a sequel where it's an Older Ellie and a new Character.

I can see why people want a sequel badly. I felt that the ending to it was a bit rushed, like the story felt incomplete.

Personally I'd like to see a sequel where it's an Older Ellie and a new Character.

Their story is done IMO. I want something closer to the fall like the opening.

Meesh

I've been hearing on the news that the fires may have been Man made. If that's true then fuck those people that started the fire
I just got back from working up there... believe me it was a complete free for all driving back. Southbound traffic escaping down the northbound lanes at times... then there was a fatality at one point. 15 yo girl I believe... the whole thing's a tragic mess.

When I was stuck in camp, it was sad. The people filing in with their pets and young ones with no place to go, and I couldn't even leave yet. Didn't get the go ahead to leave till well after the insanity began...

I donated to the Red Cross btw when I got home, was the very least I could do.

zroid

Banned
Holy fuck, the glass outside the penalty box in Albany just completely shattered and the shards of broken glass are scattered all over the place

WOWWWW

Cake Boss

Banned
Garrioch:

Yes get Hoffman resigned. No more 4th line duty for you.

Shit is amazing how quickly its turned from Hoffman likely traded to getting a contract in a matter of few weeks and a GM change. Wouldn't surprise me that All Bran was the one that hated Hoffbae for no reason cuz he wasn't big and stupid.

zroid

Banned
Andreas Johnson's second or third game in North America and he is probably concussed from a dirty/cheap hit...

Great

At least the Marlies are making them pay tonight, but jesus why wasn't Blandisi suspended for his hit on Percy? And now this one. It's absurd. AHL has to get its act together.

Yawnier

Banned
are you guys talking NJ, Albany or just everything?

Either way, what happened? link?

Talking about the Albany Devils, one of the devils players gave a blindside hit to the head to one of the marlies. There was a bit of blood and everything, just a really dirty hit.

Don't see a link or replay out there for it yet

At least the Marlies are making them pay tonight, but jesus why wasn't Blandisi suspended for his hit on Percy? And now this one. It's absurd. AHL has to get its act together.
Refs are losing control of this game. Hopefully no one else gets hurt.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wow that's nasty. Hope Johnson is okay.

I mean obviously he isn't "okay" right now but hopefully this isn't a hit that effects his career in a major way.

seriously... it makes me angry

johnson is a 7th rounder and a long shot prospect but he was well on his way to becoming an NHLer

I hope this doesn't screw up his career :(

I started Remastered the other day. I have the original on PS3 but never finished it. The stealth is a bit jank compared to MGS, but the gameplay's miles ahead of Uncharted 1-3.

my goodness that's just plain fucked up. Absolutely no need for that

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Random question - my neighbour's car alarm has been going for two hours straight, is there ANYTHING I can do? It's driving me nuts

Shit is amazing how quickly its turned from Hoffman likely traded to getting a contract in a matter of few weeks and a GM change. Wouldn't surprise me that All Bran was the one that hated Hoffbae for no reason cuz he wasn't big and stupid.

Who needs skill? Need grit and intangibles. BoroTurd would be captain of the team soon.

Imagine if he signed Clarkson like he wanted.

large.gif

Top Bottom