• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

iLLmAtlc

It doesn't surprise me. Everyone assumes burrows is a dick too but I've never heard any teammate or fan say that. It's pretty easy for us to mistaken his antics on the ice for his personality.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The knight are ballsy

4-3 PK and marner/dvorak are on the ice

They're focused on offense even when they're in trouble lol

eyeless

pretty sure the knights pk was #2 overall in the regular season, and marner and dvorak are the 1st pp unit

they're just. that. good.

one of the nice things about our boy mitch, nice to have a high end offensive player that's also no slouch defensively

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Marner wins OHL playoffs MVP

edit:

oh them winning 13 playoff games in a row is a record? neat

edit 2:

god damn dvorak speaks a lot differently than i expected lol

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
I'm back home in the offseason...

200_s.gif

Well just got back from my hot date.

We were with each other for 9 freaking hours. It was awesome. It is gonna be odd though for sure. We want to date each other but she is going to visit family in the Phillipines for 2 months from next week until mid July so it is kinda bad timing but we agreed that we would reassess when she gets back.

No sex tonight but I had an awesome time anyway. Turned out better than I thought. Also hooked up with her this past Sunday anyway soooo it works out lol

Also glad I missed the Stars fucking roll over and GAF dying.

And Yawnier I did not talk to her about the greatness of Nier. I should have though

Yawnier

Banned
Well just got back from my hot date.

We were with each other for 9 freaking hours. It was awesome. It is gonna be odd though for sure. We want to date each other but she is going to visit family in the Phillipines for 2 months from next week until mid July so it is kinda bad timing but we agreed that we would reassess when she gets back.

No sex tonight but I had an awesome time anyway. Turned out better than I thought. Also hooked up with her this past Sunday anyway soooo it works out lol

Also glad I missed the Stars fucking roll over and GAF dying.

And Yawnier I did not talk to her about the greatness of Nier. I should have though

There's always next time

It's going to get cozy here in the offseason thread tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Two goalies for free who wants em

Leafs will take Niemi but we don't want any part of that Kari Shitonen guy

Top Bottom