• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
I think 100k is a good amount to donate. Good on the Montreal Canadiens organization.

Considering the shit season we got, yeah... also I don't know if you've seen the news

Flames had a shit season : they froze the season ticket prices to say "we're sorry"

We got a shit season : Molson sent a letter to tell everyone he was sorry... and proceeded to raise the prices by 1.5% in the same letter

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Considering the shit season we got, yeah... also I don't know if you've seen the news

Flames had a shit season : they froze the season ticket prices to say "we're sorry"

We got a shit season : Molson sent a letter to tell everyone he was sorry... and proceeded to raise the prices by 1.5% in the same letter
Gotta pay for that Stamkos, right? ;D

Merguson

Banned
Gotta pay for that Stamkos, right? ;D

gCmH4na.gif

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Stars sign Denis Gurianov to his ELC, to only be stuffed in the AHL.

Kinda surprised he terminated his KHL contract early in all honesty.

Quick

Banned
I've been working with someone I hate all week, and he didn't have his car today. He has to visit a nearby company's office, and he doesn't know how to use the bus and he only has a $5 bill.

I offered to get him an Uber since it would cost about the same amount of money, but he opted instead to take the bus and pay the $5. I legit don't have change for the guy.

I just remembered that I have an Uber promo code. I should've offered him one, so I can get money out of it (and he gets a free ride...I guess that's okay). :lol

Laraque just argued for a good 5 min on the radio that we should give Andrei Kostistyn a tryout

giphy.gif

Laraque's trying to lure the Kostitsyns out of hiding for the Russian mob.

I've been working with someone I hate all week, and he didn't have his car today. He has to visit a nearby company's office, and he doesn't know how to use the bus and he only has a $5 bill.

I offered to get him an Uber since it would cost about the same amount of money, but he opted instead to take the bus and pay the $5. I legit don't have change for the guy.

I just remembered that I have an Uber promo code. I should've offered him one, so I can get money out of it (and he gets a free ride...I guess that's okay). :lol

You should've drove behind the bus, starring at him the whole way.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't played 4 but I'm assuming that playing the first 3 will help with understanding the characters. Other than that, I don't think so. The games aren't connected by story.

2 > 1 > 3
the games aren't connected by story? alright then, that's great news

I'll see if I can find Uncharted 2 for cheap, otherwise might just get 4. Thought they were the same story.

I still need to get Rise of the Tomb Raider, too. ugh.

UC4 does reference stuff from all three previous games, but it's all pretty much in a "remember that time when ________ happened" sort of way, at least from what I've seen through 8 chapters. Each game is its own story, kinda like the way each Indiana Jones movie is. Playing the previous games would be a good way to introduce the characters, though you'd probably get some serious Uncharted fatigue trying to play them all.

2 is definitely the best out of the first 3 games, though, and is probably the most important as far as character development goes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, hey, might as well cover some recent Rangers news, since I haven't tackled that in a while.

1) Eric Staal and Dominic Moore are not coming back. Not really a surprise with either, but there you go. With Dominic Moore gone and Oscar Lindberg out for the first month+ of the season in the fall, it's looking like a totally new look for the bottom six next season. Thank goodness Tanner Glass will still be there to anchor the new group.

2) Rangers brass have been at Sather's house in California for the last couple of days for their annual organizational meetings. They have not had any conversations with any of the team's pending RFAs or UFAs regarding new contracts, including Keith Yandle, aside from Antti Raanta who got a new contract a week or so ago.

3) Pavel Buchnevich has apparently finally decided that he is coming to New York next season (for real this time). There's still work to be done on the contract, but it could be completed as soon as the weekend. The plan is for him to travel to New York and train here over the summer so that he can get acclimated to the US.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What? Don't be so ridiculous. Links 2003 obviously.

PSE9utK.gif

Eastside Hockey Manager

2009 is best because it gave us this video

I'm pretty sure I paid Links 2003 (or sth like that) on my grandpa's old Mac back in the day LOL

was that the one with DLC golf courses? back when DLC wasn't as common

ShaneB

2009 is best because it gave us this video

I'm pretty sure I paid Links 2003 (or sth like that) on my grandpa's old Mac back in the day LOL

was that the one with DLC golf courses? back when DLC wasn't as common

Never saw that video. I chuckled.

Yeah, there were paid Microsoft courses for Links. Of course they are just a few compared to how many user made courses there are.

Top Bottom