• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Line_HTX

Do you guys think of taco bell as "mexican food" or is it "taco bell"?

Just Taco Bell. I'd rather go to more authentic Mexican restaurants like Lupe Tortilla for example. It's the same reason people should eat real Chinese food instead of giving money to Panda Express.

calder

I get the 10-piece nuggets meal with poutine, and just dip the nuggets in.

I do the exact same, it's brilliant!

Personally, I think all fast food restaurants should have gravy available for drive through. At least A&W does, I much prefer gravy to ketchup if it's an option.

Personally, I think all fast food restaurants should have gravy available for drive through. At least A&W does, I much prefer gravy to ketchup if it's an option.

whataburger has their white gravy available all the time. It is so fucking good.

There are some parts of the US (the mid-west for example) that will consider taco bell "mexican food" while anywhere good mexican food exists it'll just be called taco bell, like its own separate category of gross. Just curious how Canada saw this divide.

Socreges

Banned
I get the 10-piece nuggets meal with poutine, and just dip the nuggets in.

giphy.gif

It's funny depressing to see other teams making adjustments to their front office after having some extent of success. Then there's the Avs who stand pat as Roy ruins the team.

Curufinwe

Preds UFA news: Nystrom and Gaustad are being shown the door, trying to sign back Hutton.

And nothing of value was lost.

So Gaustad's done?

We really need a 4C who can take some of the defensive burden of Giroux and Couturier. But they can't be a bad skater of bad possession player.

Pikma

Banned
I know it's not surprising but Benn talked about "a couple guys leaving", as in important pieces, during the off season, hopefully that includes at least one goalie and excludes my boy Eaves.

He also said he's definetly staying, 100%. Again, not surprising but it doesn't hurt to hear it from him.

I know it's not surprising but Benn talked about "a couple guys leaving", as in important pieces, during the off season, hopefully that includes at least one goalie and excludes my boy Eaves.

He also said he's definetly staying, 100%. Again, not surprising but it doesn't hurt to hear it from him.

Will Nuke be on the Move?

There are some parts of the US (the mid-west for example) that will consider taco bell "mexican food" while anywhere good mexican food exists it'll just be called taco bell, like its own separate category of gross. Just curious how Canada saw this divide.

I'd say Chinese food suffers more from this. When you ask people if they want Mexican food, no one thinks of Taco Bell. they think of the local Mexican restaurants. But you ask people if they want Chinese food, you'd have to say 'authentic' or 'real' or you're pretty much guaranteed to be ordering chicken balls and chop suey.

zroid

Banned
I have no words to describe this

Is that Sportlogiq data?

When everyone else criticized the trade Elliote Friedman was going on about how Russell's zone exit tracking data was really good... lol. And he was talking about Sportlogiq I'm pretty sure.

Seems legit.

Top Bottom