• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Pikma

Banned
The deeper I keep digging this hole the more depressed I feel

CiwHDZ9VAAAV2b0.jpg

CiwHFbRVEAA5pWf.jpg

CiwHHNdVEAAOrEF.jpg

CiwHKXOU4AArlzX.jpg

It's like Nill and Ruff got bored of the same shitty dmen doing the same shitty things so they paid a premium price to hire a shitty clown to do different, but equally shitty, tricks.

Here's the full article btw

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd say Chinese food suffers more from this. When you ask people if they want Mexican food, no one thinks of Taco Bell. they think of the local Mexican restaurants. But you ask people if they want Chinese food, you'd have to say 'authentic' or 'real' or you're pretty much guaranteed to be ordering chicken balls and chop suey.

speak for yourself, Vancouver's not at all like that lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
What we do is buy the roti shells from the shops (they sell them for like ~$2 each) and make the curry at home. It's the best.

We do make curry at home as well,.just haven't tried making them with a pocket yet. Should try that though.

imBask

Banned
washing your sheets takes literally 3 minutes out of your day. 10 seconds to put them in the washing machine, 10 seconds to transfer them to the dryer, 2:40 to put them on your bed

washing your sheets takes literally 3 minutes out of your day. 10 seconds to put them in the washing machine, 10 seconds to transfer them to the dryer, 2:40 to put them on your bed
I'd wash mine every week, but my apartment charges 1.25 on the washer and dryer so fuck that.

Smiley90

I'd wash mine every week, but my apartment charges 1.25 on the washer and dryer so fuck that.

yeah my apartment block costs 1.50 for each washing&drying

also I have to actually go TO the room, don't have in-suite laundry

and oftentime when i get home from work I don't think of it and by the time I remember it it's too late to start doing anything because the laundry room locks at 10pm.

it'd definitely be POSSIBLE to do it every week but fuck that noise

Quick

Banned
gotta say though, not owning your own machines must make the whole process a real hassle, I can understand that

This was a must for me when I was finding a place to stay for college, and it was part of the rent. My roommates and I abused the hell out of our landlord's rule about the amount we're limited to washing though.

imBask

Banned
This was a must for me when I was finding a place to stay for college, and it was part of the rent. My roommates and I abused the hell out of our landlord's rule about the amount we're limited to washing though.

I picked washer/dryer over a dishwasher

I regret everything about my life

Chris R

+ $4.00 to use the washer and dryer + time checking the laundry room since only one fucking dryer works right now so it makes zero sense to wash them if they can't be dried immediately.

I do them once a month.

Pikma

Banned
The only times I wash my bedsheets are when I know a girl's staying over so I can take pictures of them the next morning

Started my new job on monday. Really enjoying it thus far. Internship at a police station, helping them with some intel work. Looking through past files to find connections, collating information, that type of stuff.

The amount of dumb people in my town of 65,000 is staggering. Like three or four times a day someone reports $100s of dollars or jewelry or guns stolen out of their completely unlocked vehicles.

These fucking people.

Smiley90

Started my new job on monday. Really enjoying it thus far. Internship at a police station, helping them with some intel work. Looking through past files to find connections, collating information, that type of stuff.

The amount of dumb people in my town of 65,000 is staggering. Like three or four times a day someone reports $100s of dollars or jewelry or guns stolen out of their completely unlocked vehicles.

These fucking people.

So you're one of THEM now

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

These fucking people.

I have someone you can deport...

So you're one of THEM now
:)

RC

Banned

These fucking people.

I'll have you know that the stripper was already dead when I got there.

Top Bottom