• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
It was also an attack on women.

This is pissing me off more than the actual incident. He shouldn't have lost his temper and he shouldn't have grabbed the guy. But He didn't elbow her on purpose; it was clearly an accident. Framing it as if he beat her diminishes what women who are actually bartered go through.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
This is pissing me off more than the actual incident. He shouldn't have lost his temper and he shouldn't have grabbed the guy. But He didn't elbow her on purpose; it was clearly an accident. Framing it as if he beat her diminishes what women who are actually bartered go through.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I think when Creeper was banned he got associated with some bad cats and has never been the same since. #toiletgate pushed him over the edge.

I think when Creeper was banned he got associated with some bad cats and has never been the same since. #toiletgate pushed him over the edge.

395019348_1912083.gif

zroid

Banned
Bobby Mac talking about Canada's RHD on the world cup roster

I'm reminded that they already named Doughty and Weber, while Burns, Subban, Letang, and Pietrangelo wait in the weeds.

It's some pretty amazingly poor selection when the only two who are already on the roster are the 6th and 3rd best options.

edit: I might even say Barrie is the 6th best over Weber

Erdrick

Sitting in a lounge, watching the Raptors game (I hate basketball, this is the most of the sport that I've ever seen in my life.) On my 6th Martini and awaiting my 3rd interview tomorrow. Had the one on Monday with the Human Resource woman at work, then yesterday, brought some coffee to a meeting room only to be interviewed by the Vice President of the company who happens to be in town. I guess I impressed him well enough to warrant a final interview tomorrow. Jeez... They sure are elaborate with the screening process.

I hope all the Canadian teams make the playoffs this coming season. This year's playoffs have been entirely too boring for my liking. Leafs, please take Matthews. I've grown quite attached to Patrik Laine and him being potentially a Jet.

zroid

Banned
Man I want to start a new AC town but I don't feel like playing New Leaf again :(

I hope we don't have to wait too long for an NX version

imBask

Banned
Man I want to start a new AC town but I don't feel like playing New Leaf again :(

I hope we don't have to wait too long for an NX version

I want the same game, with automatic stacking and the option to skip text. I still dont understand how that went through the way it did, they were so close to a GREAT game

eyeless

funny the 2018 san jose 4th we have turns into a 3rd if they make the cup final, at the time it was a laughable aside but now is actually realistic

Quick

Banned
Sitting in a lounge, watching the Raptors game (I hate basketball, this is the most of the sport that I've ever seen in my life.) On my 6th Martini and awaiting my 3rd interview tomorrow. Had the one on Monday with the Human Resource woman at work, then yesterday, brought some coffee to a meeting room only to be interviewed by the Vice President of the company who happens to be in town. I guess I impressed him well enough to warrant a final interview tomorrow. Jeez... They sure are elaborate with the screening process.

I hope all the Canadian teams make the playoffs this coming season. This year's playoffs have been entirely too boring for my liking. Leafs, please take Matthews. I've grown quite attached to Patrik Laine and him being potentially a Jet.

I've been dealing with my VP a shit ton lately - not fun. I always feel like I'm in trouble when he calls or when I see an email from him.

Interview with a VP seems like a big deal though.

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought about doing that but I don't think I can take the first 10h of unskippable semi-tutorial text again...
I sold my first copy of the game so I had no choice on starting over.

I want the same game, with automatic stacking and the option to skip text. I still dont understand how that went through the way it did, they were so close to a GREAT game
I need more than 10 townies and the ability to use grass seed.

With Dark Souls 3 out I decided to replay the first Dark Souls.It's not as hard as a remember but it's still a pain. I think the most frustrating area in the series and probably my most hated is that fucking New Londo one. The Fucking Ghosts are ridiculous. You think you killed one but nope it's still alive and 5 more spawn.

Pikma

Banned
With Dark Souls 3 out I decided to replay the first Dark Souls.It's not as hard as a remember but it's still a pain. I think the most frustrating area in the series and probably my most hated is that fucking New Londo one. The Fucking Ghosts are ridiculous. You think you killed one but nope it's still alive and 5 more spawn.
How do you cats manage to play videogames without thumbs?

Top Bottom