• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Man I want to start a new AC town but I don't feel like playing New Leaf again :(

I hope we don't have to wait too long for an NX version

I want a new Animal Crossing.

edit: welp. didn't know this was an older post. oh well. still want a new one.

eyeless

seems today marks the one year babcock anniversary, the original lottery win

what a crazy day that was

may babs' blessing be upon you all

Are you gonna be a cop?

Probably not. Graduating in December with a degree in Human Resources. Couldn't find a HR internship in town. Job openings everywhere but internships in HR apparently don't exist, so that's great.

But this one at the police station is amazing. Went on an undercover/bust thing yesterday and am doing some really cool stuff next week. Plus there is a murder trial coming up in two weeks and I'm helping everybody prepare for that and get to go to it. Very fun first week.

Probably not. Graduating in December with a degree in Human Resources. Couldn't find a HR internship in town. Job openings everywhere but internships in HR apparently don't exist, so that's great.

But this one at the police station is amazing. Went on an undercover/bust thing yesterday and am doing some really cool stuff next week. Plus there is a murder trial coming up in two weeks and I'm helping everybody prepare for that and get to go to it. Very fun first week.

Do you consult any psychics? Cuz Psych taught me everything about detective work and a police station. Brooklyn 99 is affirming it.

But for real that sounds pretty cool. I am graduating in December too!

Quick

Banned
I finally got my shit together and fixed up my resume.

Not that it needed a lot of fixing, but after a year of leaving it alone, I had a chance to look at it again and further refine it.

Hold on, his agent said this:

Ted Kulfan ‏@tkulfan
Datsyuk's agent Dan Milstein says report is inaccurate...Datsyuk hasn't spoken to any team or anybody or any media...

That goes without saying : how does Detroit do this without having 7.5 a million hit on the cap? Does Datsyuk "Retire" from the NHL or do they trade his contract to another Team?

imBask

Banned
Craig Button Verified account
‏@CraigJButton

@Chrissopotamus An essential takeaway for me. We have become too polarized in too many areas. Why can't we be more tolerant?

... how is that your takeaway from that article wtf

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Experiencing a lot of road rage today. Must be the long weekend. Everything is busy and people are driving like idiots.

iLLmAtlc

Hold on, his agent said this:

That goes without saying : how does Detroit do this without having 7.5 a million hit on the cap? Does Datsyuk "Retire" from the NHL or do they trade his contract to another Team?

I think the nhl and khl have a memo of understanding about respecting each other's contracts. I think it expires after this season tho, so maybe that's why they're denying reports ATM.

The closest thing to this would be kovalchuk "retiring" which was pretty suspect. You retire from occupations, not leagues. But I think the nhl wanted kovalchuk's contract gone to facilitate the team's sale so it's not really comparable. I assume the red wings want him back and would throw a fuss if he tried the same thing.

Yo hit me up with those fat url's to laugh at Button.

In other news, hotels are expensive as fuck. Calling around for our wedding to reserve blocks of rooms or whatever and even after discounts each family/couple/whatever is looking at like $80 a night for probably 2-3 nights.

Oh yeah when is your wedding Fubes?

August 13.

Jon Toews has relatives (I think aunt/uncle?) that live like a block away from where we are having it, and they're really good friend with my fiancee's grandparents (we are having it at their place) and apparently he shows up from time to time. Neal Broten has a place on the same island, as does Dustin Byfuglien's parents.

Holding out hope any of the three are there that weekend and stop by.

Quick

Banned
Craig Button probably crosses the street to the other sidewalk when he sees black dudes approaching.

Then ranks them terribly.

Top Bottom