• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

zroid

Banned
The church scene was the best though. Only scene I've actually went back and watched again after it happened.

Yeah it was, although I can understand why someone might walk out of the theatre at that point. It was definitely the exact moment in the movie where you're like "wtf am I watching" and either you love that or hate it. :lol

John Dunbar

correct about everything
does ovechkin care more about this tournament than the does about the stanley cup? sure looks like it. maybe because he actually can win this one.

I just watched Kingsman and had no idea of what the movie was about. Nothing could've prepared me for this

Strangely watched this for the first time today too...
alt?

Such a fun movie, didn't expect it to be so over the top. Won't wait so long to watch the sequel.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Strangely watched this for the first time today too...
alt?

Such a fun movie, didn't expect it to be so over the top. Won't wait so long to watch the sequel.

I feel like the marketing for the movie turned a lot of people away.

I can say when I saw the trailers it seemed like some new age spy flick with tons of "hip" cool kids.

I haven't been that thrown off from a trailer since Drive.

zroid

Banned
Koskinen has been ridiculous

every year there's always at least one former NHL goalie who just shows up at the Worlds and dominates

John Dunbar

correct about everything
both canada and usa already got schooled by finland, so the winner should be a pal and just withdraw from the competition.

zroid

Banned
C8ct1ae.png

Quick

Banned
Don Cherry tweeting about Elbow Gate is the darkest timeline

I read the last tweet and thought "oh boy, Don's anti-Trudeau."

But I read his tweets in order and he seems to have made some sense of Elbow Gate in his own way.

But more hilarious are the replies to his tweets. It's like ksharp here dialed up, with the exact same "Trudeau is a bully" narrative.

TUSR

Banned
Going to see The Nice Guys with my brother who surprisingly came into town for the long weekend.

Been hearing great things about it.

Oh yeah I finally saw the Jungle Book last weekend. I liked it a lot. Not as much as the Disney animated one I grew up with though.

Glad to hear Bear Necessities though.

Stasis

So fucking nice out. Started accumulating what we need for our patio. Got some nice ass outdoor couch/chairs.

And you know what? I'm having motherfucking white peach sangria. Bliss. I said it.

Top Bottom