• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys keep doing this sim are just putting yourself through more unnecessary pain. I've run it like once or twice, and that's it, I'll take the Oilers first overall pick when it happens live.

Yawnier

Banned
You guys keep doing this sim are just putting yourself through more unnecessary pain. I've run it like once or twice, and that's it, I'll take the Oilers first overall pick when it happens live.

Yeah this

I don't need to torture myself and play the draft lottery sim 18 gazillion billion times to tell me the Oilers are going to win all 3 lotto picks.

I accidentally simulated the darkest timeline

ylkY3ty.png

one in which the Oilers win and there is no second pick. And then the Devils pick 3rd.

There were a couple or a few where I didn't get any results for certain numbers. I think #2 was the glitched one.

Silexx

They let Rick Wamsley go, but only re-assisgned Jason Smith to another position. Which is weird because I felt that Wamsley had done really good work here and was credited in large part for Hammond's success here.

Cake Boss

Banned
Motherfucker was dead to me soon as he put Hoffbae on the 4th line, Boroshit as the top 6 LW, Cowen and Boroshit as the top PK unit, Chiasson on the top power play with Smith, Lazar playing everywhere and no where etc

There was an Elliot freedman rumor back in mid February that Ottawa was waiting for Bruce Boudreau to be fired.

Yawnier

Banned
(1/2) Hearing there was interest expressed by ARIZ about TOR Assistant GM Kyle Dubas. Dubas (in media jail) did not comment, but..
@FriedgeHNIC 11m11 minutes ago

(2/2) word is his choice is to stay in TOR despite any interest, instead of pursuing the possibility.

Oh fuck off Arizona, he's ours.

Yawnier

Banned
If the Leafs have laid out a path for him to succeed Lou I doubt he'll be going anywhere. As long as they stick to the plan and Lou leaves after x number of years they might have envisioned.

This is more or less what Lou said when he was hired. He said if Dubas doesn't succeed him it's mostly on him (Kyle)

Media jail is a thing apparently.

Hopefully they sent him to Lou's private island in Belize with Lupul and Robidas.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Arizona tried to steal dubas

dubas said lolno (apparently)
How can they steal when they can't offer anything close to what we can offer???
Motherfucker was dead to me soon as he put Hoffbae on the 4th line, Boroshit as the top 6 LW, Cowen and Boroshit as the top PK unit, Chiasson on the top power play with Smith, Lazar playing everywhere and no where etc

There was an Elliot freedman rumor back in mid February that Ottawa was waiting for Bruce Boudreau to be fired.
Boudreau would be fantastic...how the hell did Cameron do anything right last year...?
Oh fuck off Arizona, he's ours.
This is the sort of thing April Fools jokes are made of.
If the Leafs have laid out a path for him to succeed Lou I doubt he'll be going anywhere. As long as they stick to the plan and Lou leaves after x number of years they might have envisioned.
Why would he even leave?
1. Good ol Ontaria boi
2. Learning from arguably the most experienced in the business
3. Working with one of the most respected scouts in hockey
4. Working in a much richer organization
5. Working with one of the best coaches in the league
6. Has a big say in driving analytics here
7. Biggest market in the league
8. Freedom to really leave his mark on this franchise
9. Publically acknowledge to be on the GM path for the Leafs
10. It's the Leafs

The only thing I can think of is that he'd be a GM now and given the reins to a franchise, but Arizona organization isn't going to spend as much as we are. On the other hand, they have the most underrated coach in the league and a bunch of young budding NHL stars too along with Strome and Dvorak and an elite D in OEL.

imBask

Banned
as usual, I don't think i'm getting my DS3 copy today... typical Amazon. whenever I order something with the free 5-9 day shipping, I get it the next day, but when I pay to get something the next day, you can forget about it

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
as usual, I don't think i'm getting my DS3 copy today... typical Amazon. whenever I order something with the free 5-9 day shipping, I get it the next day, but when I pay to get something the next day, you can forget about it
I assume PS4? If so, add me: kaydin

Took this week off and I'm 6 hours in

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

It's fucking amazing to me that NHL coaches can be so stupid. GMs too actually.

Parch

They've changed the odds and teams still tanked, so what's next? Oilers got lucky, but if they win it again the amount of unjustified freakout is going to be ridiculous. I can't believe they'd target a specific teams and say that they're out of the lottery.

imBask

Banned
oh please. "you won't add someone you don't know to your friendlist eventhough you'll never play with him anyway? wow not cool".

I play solo most of the time, come over to my house and we'll have a beer, then i'll add you

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
oh please. "you won't add someone you don't know to your friendlist eventhough you'll never play with him anyway? wow not cool".

I play solo most of the time, come over to my house and we'll have a beer, then i'll add you

I'm waiting for my invite bitch!

imBask

Banned
Leafs fans beer corsi% per 60 is too low, can't invite any of you

plus it's well known that Ontarians go to bed at 7pm, so why even bother

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

a/s/l ?

I think the only people I've played with from here on PSN are shadowkat and TUSR. Kave I played monster hunter with at a bar over some Coors - I mean water.

Top Bottom