• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

I will fight anyone who defends the wiggle in that game, irl, no weapons

The biggest culprit of fucking trash wii motion gaming garbage trashpickle fuck everything about that game

I didn't have MotionPlus with my Wii Remote and it didn't come with the game and I had to go out and buy it myself. That's why I didn't like Skyward Sword because of that

imBask

Banned
I didn't have MotionPlus with my Wii Remote and it didn't come with the game and I had to go out and buy it myself. That's why I didn't like Skyward Sword because of that

yeah I have to buy a controller to make this fucking trash slightly less trash

GREAT PLAN IWATA, THANKS A LOT (rip)

zroid

Banned
Now all of you need to replay or play Nier again cuz that is the best game of the last 10 years. With Persona 3 a close second
it's in my backlog :(

unfortunately since I started losing interest in games a few years ago, i find it really hard to dig into the backlog. i hardly play anything nowadays.

it seems like the kind of thing i would have liked.

it's in my backlog :(

unfortunately since I started losing interest in games a few years ago, i find it really hard to dig into the backlog. i hardly play anything nowadays.

I feel ya. I have spurts of gaming enthusiasm and that will hit later this year when FFXV hits.

But you should put it at the front for the soundtrack alone.

Yawnier

Banned
I recently played Link Between Worlds and Majora's Mask 3D and both those Zelda games are legit really good. Feel like Majora's Mask is a little bit overrated though

That's because of the gambits. Once you get deeper into that system though it's legit.

Yeah I didn't get that far in the game or that system. I think I got to the part where I was in a coliseum or something like that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
isn't FF 12 the weird one nobody likes?

actually I guess you could say that about any FF, they're all the worst and the best at the same time apparently

The International Zodiac Job System version is very well liked, though, for some of the same reasons why FFV is held in very high regard among many players despite clearly being the "weird one" of the SNES era. And fortunately the remaster is based on the IZJS version.

imBask

Banned
I recently played Link Between Worlds and Majora's Mask 3D and both those Zelda games are legit really good. Feel like Majora's Mask is a little bit overrated though

Yeah I didn't get that far in the game or that system. I think I got to the part where I was in a coliseum or something like that.

I sometimes feel like ALBW is too recent for people to realize that it's one of the best Zelda

Derp 2 machur 4 wagglz

The waggling badness has nothing to do with age, it was bad back then and it's still bad today

Yawnier

Banned
I sometimes feel like ALBW is too recent for people to realize that it's one of the best Zelda

I felt like ALBW was a bit on the easy side but otherwise didn't have any complaints. Some of the puzzles and mechanics in the later dungeons in the game were some of the neatest I've seen in the Zelda series

imBask

Banned
I felt like ALBW was a bit on the easy side but otherwise didn't have any complaints. Some of the puzzles and mechanics in the later dungeons in the game were some of the neatest I've seen in the Zelda series

yeaaah it was a little easy but I usually don't factor in the difficulty too much... and hero mode is really hard

Line_HTX

I refuse to use Instagram. I only have Twitter.

I still have a Facebook, but I stopped using it completely because I hate what it became. I would deactivate, but the only reason I still have it up is to connect with extended family and cousins in Taiwan.

And food. Lots and lots of food that I want to stuff myself full again.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Pictures of my nails, cats and some other random things, lol. I don't post that often and use it mostly for following.

Haha, cool. We get cats patrolling our fence line and I will occasionally take pictures of them. Most of pics tend to be scenic stuff.

If anyone cares to follow me, my username is schueyf1

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, cool. We get cats patrolling our fence line and I will occasionally take pictures of them. Most of pics tend to be scenic stuff.

If anyone cares to follow me, my username is schueyf1

Well, it's pictures of my cats specifically. I'll follow you. Don't really want to post my username but you'll know who I am if you look at my pictures.

Socreges

Banned
Got excited for FFXII remaster followed by the cruel realization that I'll never have time to play it anyhow

Witcher 3 will take me months alone if I ever get to it

Got excited for FFXII remaster followed by the cruel realization that I'll never have time to play it anyhow

I always fall into the rut. The little time I do have to play games I want something more instant. RPGs are a struggle for me these days since I pretty much get nothing done if I play on a weekday evening, and weekends too busy. So I just keep playing Smash and a random FPS/racing game.

XII always looked interesting but I could never get really into it; granted I wasn't really into RPGs when the game came out. Gorgeous game on PS2 though, SE were wizards on that system.

Quick

Banned
Watch Dogs 2...I never asked for this game. Did anyone else? The teaser seemed like a huge waste of time.

I'm hoping it sees massive improvement, like Assassin's Creed had, between the first and second game.

Or, I guess it'll eventually end up at the $10 bin like the first game within a year or so. Even at $10, I wouldn't pick up Watch Dogs. And I was pretty excited about it from when it was announced.

I wasn't a huge fan of Mirror's Edge when it came out, but I'm willing to give it another try before I consider trying Catalyst. The Chvrches track for the game is pretty good though. lol

Admittedly, I'm not big on Final Fantasy, but I did play a bit of X and X-2. It was fun, but I ultimately lost interest midway through X and about an hour or two into X-2. I'm tempted to pick up the Vita version, but I'm waiting on a sale or if it becomes available on PS+.

I missed out on the FF hype as a kid. I remember basically everyone at my school getting hyped for FFVIII, and I just had no idea of what's going on since I didn't own a PS1.

Quick

Banned
Wait really? I haven't seen any promotional stuff anywhere for it

I had the same thought initially. I forgot that Catalyst was due this summer until about a couple of weeks ago when I heard Chvrches' track for the game, then realized that it was coming soon.

IAnd also, FUCK Watch Dogs 2, give me fucking Sleeping Dogs 2 goddamnit!!

sleepy dawg 2 is never coming out... :'(

For real, I'm disappointed at this.

I dunno, all I'm seeing are reviews popping up all over the place in the past hour.

And also, FUCK Watch Dogs 2, give me fucking Sleeping Dogs 2 goddamnit!!

Huh. Are they good reviews?

I had the same thought initially. I forgot that Catalyst was due this summer until about a couple of weeks ago when I heard Chvrches' track for the game, then realized that it was coming soon.

For real, I'm disappointed at this.

I didn't know they made a song for it

Top Bottom