• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
Markov is 62 years old and despite all this "advanced stats" jiggery pokery, I've yet to see anything out of Petry. Barberio is a nice third pairing guy, but....that's your third pairing.

oh I can't agree with you on that one Solo, the first year he got here Petry was really solid, and he started strong last year IIRC but got injured 4ever

imBask

Banned
i've never played KH but i'm sure it's my type of games, how confused will I be if I only play the new one? on a scale from Mario to Metal Gear

i've never played KH but i'm sure it's my type of games, how confused will I be if I only play the new one? on a scale from Mario to Metal Gear

Metal Gear.

Buy 1.5 and 2.5 on PS3 to get caught up( or wait until the big collection on PS4) Plus they are the Final Mix Versions that were exclusive to Japan. Which means they are absolutely better than the other versions. Final Mix just means a new secret boss, new cutscenes that make the games make more sense and more weapons

imBask

Banned
Metal Gear.

Buy 1.5 and 2.5 on PS3 to get caught up( or wait until the big collection on PS4) Plus they are the Final Mix Versions that were exclusive to Japan. Which means they are absolutely better than the other versions. Final Mix just means a new secret boss, new cutscenes that make the games make more sense and more weapons

I think i'll wait for a PS4 collection then :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't realize the amount of notable names that the Avs have lost.

When losing Duchene is a real possibility, it should be when Sakic and Roy ask "what are we doing?"
Ah. Former players running the show. Just like the Oilers...

It's too bad they didn't have someone more experienced to help Sakic run things before he was thrust into the role. Yzerman spent time learning in Det at least. Shanahan spent time in the league offices but has a Shanaplan and brought in people that are well regarded in their fields to help run the show.

zroid

Banned
I used to think jiggery pokery was an Indian phrase because when my mom would say it she always used a thick accent.

I'm pretty sure she thought it was an Indian phrase as well. lol

Yawnier

Banned
Cross post because I posted in the wrong thread.

I guess Sherman left the Avs. He sucked, but he probably brought in more talent than Sakic/Roy. Under Roykic we're going to lose Stastny, O'Reilly, Barrie and possibly Duchene. There's a rumor the Avs are offering Duchene for Trouba, Sakic is such a dumb fuck if he implodes this team instead of firing Roy.

Would be incredible if the Avs lose (well, trade in two of them) Stastny, O'Reilly, and Duchene over the course of only two years. Like holy fuck.

imBask

Banned
The first thread I just clicked on HFBoards has people still defending Sekac and saying we messed up by trading him

Burn it to the ground

calder

nothing has been confirmed, but reports suggest that players with NMC will have to be added to the protection list by their teams

That seems to be the way it'll shake out and I can't wait. The roster jockeying is going to be awesome.

Can't wait to see Lou blatantly cheat the rules, get caught, the Leafs punished, then the punishment mysteriously revoked with no explanation.

Cake Boss

Banned
Quick aside: Do you work around Rideau? Have you been affected by the massive sinkhole?

I work at Albert, its walking distance but not affected by it yet.

More affected by these shitty constructions everywhere turning everything into a one way street, as if its not bad enough in this shitty city.

Cake Boss

Banned
ottawa-sinkhole-rideau-street-june-8-2016.jpg

wow haven't seen a hole that big in Ottawa since Patrick Lalime.

Hehehe

Lol now the sinkhole has a twitter account.

That water's nothing! Just wait to see the flood I'll create with the tears of evening commuters tonight! Wahahaha!

Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/ctvottawa/status/740573280340430848/video/1

Foggy

Man, this Believeland documentary is obnoxious as hell. I get sports ineptitude and its effect on a city's culture, but holy shit, have a sense of humor about it.

Cake Boss

Banned
I don't get it, SNES aren't too bad at drafting. Other than Lazar and Cowen, their first rounders have been OK and have found some late round gems too.

Not the best but not the worst.

Quick

Banned
Finished my interview earlier. I hope I left a good impression, and I think I presented myself as best as I can. I got a bit flustered during one or two questions, but I think I got it alright in the end.

It ended up being more of a formal conversation between myself and two department heads than a typical Q&A session. I shared stuff about my job, they connected the dots to what they need, and I go back to talking about what I do some more. They were really scouring my resume throughout the interview.

I'll find out by next week if I get the job or not.

Finished my interview earlier. I hope I left a good impression, and I think I presented myself as best as I can. I got a bit flustered during one or two questions, but I think I got it alright in the end.

It ended up being more of a formal conversation between myself and two department heads than a typical Q&A session. I shared stuff about my job, they connected the dots to what they need, and I go back to talking about what I do some more. They were really scouring my resume throughout the interview.

Good luck Quick.

Good luck :)

are you guys excited for X Ambassadors at the NHL Awards??????????

i'm not fuck Renegades

zroid

Banned
e9fc63c31e6e45408778df09fce95146.png

Preview:

- Mike Johnson laid off
- Glenn Healy to be granted increased visibility and larger role
- Kypreos and Strombo will host the new intermission program as a standalone duo

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Would be incredible if the Avs lose (well, trade in two of them) Stastny, O'Reilly, and Duchene over the course of only two years. Like holy fuck.
When you put it like that and add Barrie, that's insane. That's a decent core right there just gone.

Hope you get it bud

Top Bottom