• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
e9fc63c31e6e45408778df09fce95146.png

Preview:

- Mike Johnson laid off
- Glenn Healy to be granted increased visibility and larger role
- Kypreos and Strombo will host the new intermission program as a standalone duo

1N0UjV3.jpg

Yawnier

Banned
e9fc63c31e6e45408778df09fce95146.png

Preview:

- Mike Johnson laid off
- Glenn Healy to be granted increased visibility and larger role
- Kypreos and Strombo will host the new intermission program as a standalone duo

Get rid of everyone except for Jeff Marek, Mike Johnson, and Friedman

Burn it to the ground

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Finished my interview earlier. I hope I left a good impression, and I think I presented myself as best as I can. I got a bit flustered during one or two questions, but I think I got it alright in the end.

It ended up being more of a formal conversation between myself and two department heads than a typical Q&A session. I shared stuff about my job, they connected the dots to what they need, and I go back to talking about what I do some more. They were really scouring my resume throughout the interview.

I'll find out by next week if I get the job or not.

Good luck Quick!

zroid

Banned
I hope bowen comes back for the leafs broadcasts ;_;

meh... even if he came back to TV he'd only do half the games since Leafs schedule is split 50/50 between local and national

and he'd be an upgrade over Romanuk but a big downgrade from the TSN crew

it's fine

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's crazy how much better the TSN guys still are. You would think Sportsnet would do a better job of investing in these guys, I'm already getting anxiety knowing I have to listen to Jason Yorks corny voice in 5 months.

Parch

Maybe some of the TSN guys are ending contracts? Whatever the plan, changes at SN should happen. Their coverage is pretty stale.
And yeah, get rid of Healy.

yyzjohn

Banned
It's crazy how much better the TSN guys still are. You would think Sportsnet would do a better job of investing in these guys, I'm already getting anxiety knowing I have to listen to Jason Yorks corny voice in 5 months.

This right here. I think Hayes, McKenzie, Ferraro and Naylor are better than anyone Sportsnet has.

Foggy

Marek on the pdocast reinforcing the whispers that the BJs are targeting Logan Brown. If they want to package Rychel+Atkinson or whatever for Brown then I can accept it. But if they're being courted by Calgary or Arizona to trade down, I'm going to have a complete meltdown. At that point it's guaranteed that some element of ownership is pulling the strings.

Yawnier

Banned
Marek on the pdocast reinforcing the whispers that the BJs are targeting Logan Brown. If they want to package Rychel+Atkinson or whatever for Brown then I can accept it. But if they're being courted by Calgary or Arizona to trade down, I'm going to have a complete meltdown. At that point it's guaranteed that some element of ownership is pulling the strings.

If this is true then Jarmo must be dying on the inside. He gets the chance to draft one of the best players to come out of Finland in the last decade and then he gets pressured from ownership or whoever to take Logan Brown instead... ouch.

Foggy

Loool
etc is hookers.

Filly don't do rebounds. Oh, and

https://twitter.com/IgorEronko
"I'm so sorry that Ken Hitchcock will retire in a year. Every player, especially young one, should be happy to work with him. Hitch once offered me a trade-off:I do everything he wants on our half of the rink&he gives me an absolute freedom in the other half. Now I know Hitch did me a big favor but then I just turned a deaf ear. Thought smth like: I know how to score, don't touch me"

eyeless

them not just taking pulju is the stuff of nightmares

i can't even comprehend that happening

What's not to like?

• Don Cherry
  • Damien Cox
  • Elliotte Friedman
  • Glenn Healy
  • Kelly Hrudey
  • Billy Jaffe
  • Mike Johnson
  • Chris Johnston
  • Nick Kypreos
  • Doug MacLean
  • Scott Morrison
  • Darren Pang
  • John Shannon
  • Mark Spector
  • P. J. Stock
  • Colby Armstrong
  • Louie DeBrusk

Yawnier

Banned
What's not to like?

• Don Cherry
  • Damien Cox
  • Elliotte Friedman
  • Glenn Healy
  • Kelly Hrudey
  • Billy Jaffe
  • Mike Johnson
  • Chris Johnston
  • Nick Kypreos
  • Doug MacLean
  • Scott Morrison
  • Darren Pang
  • John Shannon
  • Mark Spector
  • P. J. Stock
  • Colby Armstrong
  • Louie DeBrusk

Sportsnet needs more dinosaurs like John Shannon, Doug MacLean and Scott Morrrison. That will definitely improve their ratings.

Guys... the fissure is back.

The PAINNNNNNN

So much anal pain.... coincides with the Pens winning the cup tonight... Fucking Caps. Worthless shitheads.

calder

What a load of bullshit, I wanted to troll a "zroid" comment at PPP but I have to register for the site AND it takes a day to become active? But my take is sizzling NOW!

This is like a mandatory "cool off" waiting period to buy a handgun but worse because my ability to mock the Leafs is impacted.

Quick

Banned
What a load of bullshit, I wanted to troll a "zroid" comment at PPP but I have to register for the site AND it takes a day to become active? But my take is sizzling NOW!

This is like a mandatory "cool off" waiting period to buy a handgun but worse because my ability to mock the Leafs is impacted.

Did you register on GAF before there was the waiting period?

I saw the NHL thread here and decided to register, and it took like a couple of months or something to have my account approved. And I think there are others who have waited even longer.

Did you register on GAF before there was the waiting period?

I saw the NHL thread and decided to register, and it took like a couple of months or something to have my account approved. And I think there are others who have waited even longer.

Mine only took a couple months too for GAF. But you see some people saying how it was like a year or whatever

zroid

Banned

:lol

I know that feel.

Quick

Banned
Mine only took a couple months too for GAF. But you see some people saying how it was like a year or whatever

I think I looked up why or how long it takes for NeoGAF to approve accounts back when I was still waiting, and I ended up looking at a Gamespot thread talking about it negatively. People were waiting a year or something. lol

Top Bottom