• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Yawnier

Banned

iLLmAtlc

Sony brought so much last year I don't think we should expect megatons.

I'm just hoping for a genuine surprise or 2 that's and not rumoured or expected.

Pikma

Banned
They didn't say whether it was F2P did they? I'm in either way.

Sony usually has good content, but their pacing sucks and puts me to sleep. Like the time they spent far too much time on that Harry Potter storybook thing.
Watching the Twitch E3 broadcast right now and they just confirmed it'll be F2P with microtransactions for the card packs. They put a lot of emphasis on keeping it balanced and fair for people who didn't want to spend any money, like, a LOT of emphasis, but said they'd share the details about how that'd work later.

I'm really excited and these guys have built so much goodwill for me that I actually wouldn't mind spending a reasonable amount of money on this.

Oh and they also showed a lot of the new cards and changes/adjustments they had to make in order to turn it into a multiplayer game.

Nier :)

I'll buy that stupid Crash Skylander if he looks good. I feel there's going to be a game no one will expect to be there..... just guessing.

I HIGHLY doubt Sony gives Nier anything. If they do I would be so fucking happy since it is an exclusive but I really doubt it.

I NEED NIER 2 NOW.

Watching the Twitch E3 broadcast right now and they just confirmed it'll be F2P with microtransactions for the card packs. They put a lot of emphasis on keeping it balanced and fair for people who didn't want to spend any money, like, a LOT of emphasis, but said they'd share the details about how that'd work later.

I'm really excited and these guys have built so much goodwill for me that I actually wouldn't mind spending a reasonable amount of money on this.

Awesome! I doubt I'll spend money. I spent far too much on Halo 5 REQ packs and I don't want to pay for anything that could be free again. I have no doubt it'll be fair though, CD Projekt Red always does right by their fans.

zroid

Banned
2018 "remember when they talked about Shenmue at E3 2015"

Wonder if it will be even be out by then?
Announcing a kickstarter campaign at a press conference is definitely one of the all-time shittiest things I've seen from an industry which is known for being consistently shitty

I don't get why they do live demos to be honest, I always figured they were pre-recorded and they just act like they're playing. You could say it prevents them from being disingenuous about the project, but that still happens with stuff like Watch Dogs.

Can't believe Battlefield 1 doesn't have France as a faction.

How else are they going to sell you the season pass? I bet they're in campaign at least. Campaign will be interesting, first time I've been excited for a Battlefield campaign, but they better take some risks and justify the setting.

Top Bottom