• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

I'd laugh at the Ducks, but as an Avalanche fan I'm in no position to do so.

Lol

When you get to be my age you get very sensitive about World War history.

It must have been tough, watching your grandchildren go off and fight in WWI. Now years later, they're not getting the recognition they deserve.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I thought that Resident Evil trailer(gameplay?) looked awful. Basically looked like the thousand jump scare games that populate Youtube atm.

Horizon looks the best gameplay wise, don't really care about their other IPs.

The Last Guardian actually getting a date is awesome

I'm hilarious? These games are all the same shit over and over again.

Where's the innovation?

Damn you are one salty old man.

I'm not saying you need to love it but if you can't take one good thing away from this conference then idk what to tell you.

People innovate and then they shoot it down because it isn't like how it was before and then they don't and people complain about no innovation. (not directly pointed at you but in general)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
Expect the Anaheim Ducks to announce the return of Randy Carlyle as head coach tomorrow.

FS46Ola.gif

I know how you feel man. I already came to terms with it a year or two ago though.

I'll play a few games now and then, but nothing excites me the way it used to.

I go through peaks and valleys. And I am going to a peak currently but the past few months I have been down on gaming. So I get it.

But I just love E3.

I need Nier

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wasn't there reports of there being a big rift between Carlyle and a lot of the Ducks players or am I imagining that? Either way, firing Boudreau and hiring Carlyle is like trading in your Ferrari so you can buy a rusted Civic that's got tape covering one of the windows. Yeesh.

Top Bottom