• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Revenant

I'm kinda entertained by the fact that Capcom picked up the Konami PT Fumble and is attempting to run it into the endzone with their renowned survival horror franchise.

iLLmAtlc

Where my Red Dead?

giphy.gif

Its only a matter of time friend, there's too much smoke. Wasn't GTAV announced with a press release or on YouTube?

Wasn't there reports of there being a big rift between Carlyle and a lot of the Ducks players or am I imagining that? Either way, firing Boudreau and hiring Carlyle is like trading in your Ferrari so you can buy a rusted Civic that's got tape covering one of the windows. Yeesh.

Pretty sure you're right. The details escape me but I remembering Getlzaf saying one reason they shouldn't fire BB back in November was because the players hadn't tuned him out like Carlyle. Think it's safe to say it wasn't a happy locker room near the end.

calder

Sony conference was dope. Half the games looked good to me, which is a crazy high average.

Also Carlylelelelelelelelelelelololololol

Samyy

Like as bad as they started this season when he refused to fire Boudreau?

Worse!
I'm talking Ryan Getzlaf loses his shit and demands a trade, Carlyle benches Lindholm (#FreeLindholm), Kesler leads the Ducks in ice time and the Ducks are outshot by 20 every game!

zroid

Banned
Like as bad as they started this season when he refused to fire Boudreau?
It's still baffling that they would show him so much loyalty early in the season, the loyalty would be completely rewarded with yet another division title

...and then they fired him anyway

Yawnier

Banned
If I were a ducks fan I would be so terrified right now.

I just look at what Carlyle did to Gardiner's and Rielly's development for a little while and I see what he could do to a Lindholm, Fowler, or one of their other younger players... and yikes.

Line_HTX

I only played Crash Warped and loved it a lot, so I'm sort of happy it's getting remastered.

1 and 2 look like the worst pieces of shit I've ever seen though.

BOOGA BOOGA!

Modern Warfare 1 remastered. Epic shit.

Still though, the best for me has to be the Tekken 7 news, finally.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
On the plus side, at least Therrien will have some competition for worst coach in the league now.

What are your guy's Best of E3 so far?

Mine are

SpiderMan PS4

Death Stranding

God Of War 4(I don't think this is the same Kratos from previous games probably the Greek Kratos is an Ancestor)

Dead Rising 4

RE7

Pretty much it for me.

Curufinwe

Mine are

SpiderMan PS4

Death Stranding

God Of War 4(I don't think this is the same Kratos from previous games probably the Greek Kratos is an Ancestor)

Dead Rising 4

RE7

Pretty much it for me.

Who knows how it'll turn out, but Resident EVII being such a big change stands out to me. And only being VII months away.

I don't understand going back to Carlyle. He's been increasingly ineffective since 2007 and proved woefully out of depth in Toronto. Are there no younger coaches worth hiring?

And I saw Warcraft. I haven't played a Warcraft game since the late 90s, so I had really no idea who was who or why they were who they were. Still, it wasn't a bad film, though it would have been better served if there was a bit more humour. 6.5 Randys out of 10.

Cake Boss

Banned

Mine are

SpiderMan PS4

Death Stranding

Dead Rising 4

RE7

Pretty much it for me.

For I

Most interesting ones were

Steep
Horizon
Days Gone
RE7
Battlefield Uno.

Mine are

SpiderMan PS4

Death Stranding

Dead Rising 4

RE7

Pretty much it for me.

In no order:

God of War

Resident Evil VII

Horizon

Sea of Thieves

For Honor

LAST GUARDIAN

And then once they show Nier Automata then that.

FFXV this conference has made me really sad.... SE marketing is... weird. That demo at microsoft won't even be in the final game... Why did they show it. :(

Quick

Banned
Adding Spider-Man, South Park, Detroit, and possibly Death Stranding on my pre-orders.

Death Stranding probably won't be out until 2018 or something, so I could just pre-order it and cancel later on if it ends up not clicking with me.

Days Gone looks pretty good, but I'm a little sick of post-apocalyptic games.

I have Horizon pre-ordered from last year's 30% off deal. Bless it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That new Spider-Man game is probably the first PS4 game I've seen that makes me seriously want to buy one. Spider-Man 2 on the original Xbox is one of my all time favourite games.

That new Spider-Man game is probably the first PS4 game I've seen that makes me seriously want to buy one. Spider-Man 2 on the original Xbox is one of my all time favourite games.

:lol Same for me. Now that pretty much all Xbox games are on PC going forward it feels weird not being able to play a game.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Im looking forward BF1, Gears, Halo Wars2, Forza Horizon 3, state of decay 2. However, I could be happy with what I have now until late 2017. Too many games.

Pikma

Banned

Mine are

SpiderMan PS4

Death Stranding

Dead Rising 4

RE7

Pretty much it for me.
Forza Horizon 3
State of Decay 2
Gwent
Horizon
Sea of Thieves
Nier 2 (I don't even need to see it)

Top Bottom