• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

iLLmAtlc

took a quick google and found this

Hideo Kojima spoke with Geoff Keighley at the YouTube LIVE at E3 show about Death Stranding. Here's what he said:

• The footage was for a very early cinematic sequence of the game
  • After 2-4 hours of playing it, Kojima says players will "realize it's something they've not used to so far"
  • Kojima Productions has yet to select a game engine for Death Stranding
  • Guillermo Del Toro is not helping Kojima with the game
  • It has nothing to do with PT
  • Death Stranding doesn't have a genre pinned down, but it will have "action elements", and players who enjoy action games will "naturally" slip into the game
  • Don't expect it any time soon -- it "probably will take some time", Kojima says
  • The name Death Stranding means "something comes from another world and is stranded"
  • The game represents something that Kojima wanted to make at this point--he feels he needed to make this game

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/52598...eath-stranding-everything-know-far/index.html

RedRum

Banned
Im gonna get 3 just so I can crash into you repeatedly.

Meh.

I know im going to end up buying that piece of shit

Lol. I know Marv. Every fucking year. Why can't they give me give guys celebrating a goal instead of two guys hugging each other while everyone skates off like icing just happened.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol. I know Marv. Every fucking year. Why can't they give me give guys celebrating a goal instead of two guys hugging each other while everyone skates off like icing just happened.
Why cant they just fix the fuckin things that have been broken for a decade now? Id be happy if it was the exact same game except, instead of adding a bunch of pointless shit, they fixed a bunch of the broken shit.

Awwww yiss

Campaign coop will be sweet.
We'll see if you say that when I try to ruin it every 5 minutes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand the tactics behind Microsoft's conference.

"Here's our affordable slim new console so you can play all our amazing Xbox One games if you don't already have an Xbox One!"
"By the way, you don't actually need an Xbox One or the new Xbox One S that we literally just announced seconds ago to play all these Xbox One games because they're all actually PC games."
"Also, here's another new console entirely that you don't need to buy because the games are all on PC to make the console we announced like 45 minutes ago even more redundant than it already was."

Like, what kind of confused ass messaging is that?

Socreges

Banned
I don't understand the tactics behind Microsoft's conference.

"Here's our affordable slim new console so you can play all our amazing Xbox One games if you don't already have an Xbox One!"
"By the way, you don't actually need an Xbox One or the new Xbox One S that we literally just announced seconds ago to play all these Xbox One games because they're all actually PC games."
"Also, here's another new console entirely that you don't need to buy because the games are all on PC to make the console we announced like 45 minutes ago even more redundant than it already was."

Like, what kind of confused ass messaging is that?
Nice summary. I guess MS thinks the strategies will work well independently in accessing different consumers but yeah...together it seems counter-intuitive.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So you'll be skipping Killer Instinct, Halo Wars 2, Gears of War 4, and Forza Horizon 3?

Mostly, yeah.

KI is already out and is one of the most unique fighters out there btw

The only game i've put major time into the last year and a half is factorio

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Forgot to mention yesterday that Preds backup goalie Carter Hutton is likely leaving, if anyone wants a garbage goalie that provides excellent bench commentary.

I'll miss "Hey, thanks for having me guys!" though.

NIER IS HERE!!! Ugh best track yet :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tn328Pz.gif

Early 2017, Jhonny!

\o/

I am okay with this window. Hopefully that means January :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

~giggle~

ExemplaryWarlikeHumpbackwhale.gif

HNNNNGGGGG

Foggy

Good stuff at E3, most intrigued by RE7. Oh and all the VR drama is giving me indigestion. I'm just thankful I have stronger priorities in life than starting a blood feud over paid exclusives.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Good stuff at E3, most intrigued by RE7. Oh and all the VR drama is giving me indigestion. I'm just thankful I have stronger priorities in life than starting a blood feud over paid exclusives.

You may choose to ignore the war, but the war will find you and bring you to justice.

I'm just hoping that this turns out perfectly unlike their other games this year.

Well Taro is directing with Saito producing so it is outside of Platinum in terms of creative direction. IN terms of technical it is in their hands but I have a feeling this will be actually good since nothing has said otherwise so far for gameplay.

Top Bottom