• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Merguson

Banned
It's official, Carlyle is back, sorry Ducks :(

FS46Ola.gif

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Why the fuck did they put Pokemon first? What the fuck

I agree with Line this is looking as messy as a Sony conference. Granted, it's not supposed to be a conference, but I really preferred last years format since I'm as work on lunch...getting more information quicker is much more preferable to me. If I actually had free time this livestream format would be pretty nice. Instead I'm waiting for more Zelda :(

Also, that gif sold me on Nier 2.

yyzjohn

Banned
Really surprised Anaheim would go back to Carlyle and not some young progressive coach from the AHL or something. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Delryk

Just saw the notification pop up on TheScore app.

The source is "a person with direct knowledge of the NHL's decision", so not quite 100% just yet, but this is pretty much the expected result anyway.

Laraque on Radio says it's Vegas next year, Quebec in 2 years.. lol

Calamari41

41 > 38
NOOOOOOO.... Zelda please don't put weapon degradement in your game :(

I hate that.

I welcome it in this context. They want you to be changing weapons all the time, picking up enemy weapons and using things you find in the environment. Early on, at least. I'm sure we'll get sturdy ones at some point. The Master Sword certainly won't be breaking.

I welcome it in this context. They want you to be changing weapons all the time, picking up enemy weapons and using things you find in the environment. Early on, at least. I'm sure we'll get sturdy ones at some point. The Master Sword certainly won't be breaking.

Yeah that's true. I kinda like it but I just hate the concept in general.

Top Bottom