• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Calamari41

41 > 38
Looool you gotta watch that shit, it's just Kings fans in all their glory

Except they're on camera, so they aren't slinging racial slurs and red-faced rage around.

Yeah that's true.

Is it already over? I had to go away for a minute and it seemed like they were gonna show a lot more.

This demo is over, but the area they have available is pretty big so we are likely to see a lot of new/different footage over the course of the show.

They'll show more later, apparently? Nintendo's E3 schedule is a mess

Except they're on camera, so they aren't slinging racial slurs and red-faced rage around.

This demo is over, but the area they have available is pretty big so we are likely to see a lot of new/different footage over the course of the show.

that wasn't very long... I mean I get not showing too much but it seemed like they were gonna go for a little while

I hope Vegas end up being Coyotes 2.0 and they fall on their face. Then maybe the NHL will be more reluctant the next time they think about putting a hockey team in a terrible place.

Quick

Banned
PSN is having a Best of E3 sale.

Is Battlefield 4 and Hardline both worth it for $5 and $7 CAD? Kind of intrigued about Hardline's campaign, and I'm only worried about BF4's MP userbase.

Is Battlefield 4 and Hardline both worth it for $5 and $7 CAD? Kind of intrigued about Hardline's campaign, and I'm only worried about BF4's MP userbase.

I know nothing about Hardline, but BF4's campaign is terrible. You can usually play those games on consoles for quite a while, but are you really going to put much time in there? It doesn't seem worth it at this point.

Quick

Banned
I know nothing about Hardline, but BF4's campaign is terrible. You can usually play those games on consoles for quite a while, but are you really going to put much time in there? It doesn't seem worth it at this point.

I was more concerned about BF4's MP than campaign (which I already assumed was terrible lol). I was going to pick it up if there's still a good amount of people playing between now and BF1.

I heard Hardline's MP userbase is pretty dead, so I figured it's campaign could be worth the money.

Yawnier

Banned

BF4 multiplayer is good, and there is still lots of people playing it on PS4.

My PS4 has been a BF4 machine since I got it, it is a good game.

My brother didn't like the Hardline campaign.

As an admitted item hoarder in games, the breakable weapons in Zelda are just going to make me use the unbreakable ones (even if they're super-weak).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GOOOOL MESSI MESSI MESSI

i man wait

AvpCJyl.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
yeah I am. Love the different environments. I really hope that the dungeons are quality though.

I'm really happy with everything I'm seeing. My one hope on top of everything is that you discover the dungeons organically, rather than being told precisely where to go. I'm sure the dungeons themselves will be great.

I'm really happy with everything I'm seeing. My one hope on top of everything is that you discover the dungeons organically, rather than being told precisely where to go. I'm sure the dungeons themselves will be great.

yeah I hope we see just one and I am good.

it does give me a lot of hope for sure.

Socreges

Banned
HOLY SHIT Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back!
FUCK YOU

I WAS JUST WATCHING A SPECIAL ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT AND EVEN LOOKING AT HOW MANY YEARS ITS BEEN AND CONVINCED MYSELF HED NEVER COME BACK NOW WHY AM I STILL TALKING IN CAPS

I'm excited. Now I must find confirmation of this news from a reputable source.

Signed up for PC, might as well do Xbox as well. You laughed at me when I said I was excited for Gwent before E3, Smelly. Now who's laughing!?

Both of us? I'm not sure...

Gwent is so good.

I am glad they are making a standalone game. I will actually get into it as a digital card game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Signed up for PC, might as well do Xbox as well. You laughed at me when I said I was excited for Gwent before E3, Smelly. Now who's laughing!?

Both of us? I'm not sure...

I'm still laughing at you.

I'm also laughing at myself.

Quick

Banned
Double post, but...

Rumour: Red Dead was originally going to be shown at the end of the Sony Show

Up until yesterday it was planned to show RD at the end of Sony's show to close. The demo for Days Gone was going to be shown after the announcement trailer was played. Days Gone gameplay demo was moved to the end to replace the RD announcement. In the RD announcement trailer there is a scene of an outlaw shooting up innocent people at a popular brothel/saloon. Due to the recent Orlando massacre it was decided that it was inappropriate to show and there was no time to edit a new trailer.

june 19

7Ddk7jl.gif

Top Bottom