• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Calamari41

41 > 38
Double post, but...

Rumour: Red Dead was originally going to be shown at the end of the Sony Show

7Ddk7jl.gif

Good call.

That would have been... not good.

I don't believe that rumor, Rockstar usually just drops an announcement themselves. Look at GTAV which was just a trailer drop that had nothing to do with a press conference.

Has Sony confirmed whether or not there will be a female Kratos yet?

The whole female Link stuff seems bizarre to me

Linkle is also the worst name ever.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Has Sony confirmed whether or not there will be a female Kratos yet?

The whole female Link stuff seems bizarre to me

I've never understood the frenzy on this topic, but then again I hate all women and think they should be subjugated like the objects they are, so that might be shrouding my views a bit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

If true, this was a very good decision. Imagine how swag it must feel over at Sony right now to know that they could straight up turn down Red Dead and still dominate the show as completely as they did.

Also, Zelda looks fucking rad. It looks like something the series hasn't really tried to do since the NES era. Just wondrous and unguided exploration through a vast and lonely wilderness.

Quick

Banned
If true, this was a very good decision. Imagine how swag it must feel over at Sony right now to know that they could straight up turn down Red Dead and still dominate the show as completely as they did.

Also, Zelda looks fucking rad. It looks like something the series hasn't really tried to do since the NES era. Just wondrous and unguided exploration through a vast and lonely wilderness.

It started off great, but the VR stuff slowed the show down a bit, but it stuck the landing in the end.

Red Dead would've been an insane ending to it, and I'm hoping that June 19 date is real.

Rollie Melanson left the Canucks to be closer to his family. Cloutier has taken over as goalie coach.

Shit

I typed in "Cloutier" on Google Images and the first suggestion was "Cloutier beach ball" - yep.

beachball.png

cloutier.jpg

It started off great, but the VR stuff slowed the show down a bit, but it stuck the landing in the end.

Red Dead would've been an insane ending to it, and I'm hoping that June 19 date is real.

that RE 7 though was sick.

But yeah Red Dead would have been perfect.

Pikma

Banned
My fav part about The Sony E3 conference was when everyone thought they'd announce a new Crash game and the audience got all excited and got on their feet and shit and it ended up being fucking nothing

And my second fav part was when nobody in the audience gave a shit about that shitty FFXV VR mode

Yawnier

Banned
I can buy that Red Dead rumour

The ending of Sony's conference last night was kind of weird. Ending it on Days Gone was a bit strange.

My fav part about The Sony E3 conference was when everyone thought they'd announce a new Crash game and the audience got all excited and got on their feet and shit and it ended up being fucking nothing

And my second fav part was when nobody in the audience gave a shit about that shitty FFXV VR mode

I don't get the appeal of Crash as a whole but I loved Crash Team Racing

And yeah.. that was not good VR. I can't believe that my hype for FFXV is dying.... I am trying to hold on but I am really thinking about cancelling my UCE pre-order and just going to the Deluxe Edition.

NIER IS LOVE NIER IS LIFE

Quick

Banned
that RE 7 though was sick.

That brought the show back - that was awesome. But it drifted even further south with the FFXV VR demo.

I don't have much investment on Crash, but I was kind of excited to see reactions for it, but it ended up being really hilarious that all of that build up was for a Remaster and Skylanders.

Well trolled.

Yawnier

Banned

Most of us will take the first three Crash games remade over nothing. I'm not expecting it for a while though.

I just hope the new Red Dead takes place at the height of the Wild West. With Cowboy and Indian relations and such because I think Rockstar could be the ones to actually pull off such a highly controversial time quite well.

Now this next part is dream but a playable cowboy and a playable native american character would be cool

Quick

Banned
I just hope the new Red Dead takes place at the height of the Wild West. With Cowboy and Indian relations and such because I think Rockstar could be the ones to actually pull off such a highly controversial time quite well.

Now this next part is dream but a playable cowboy and a playable native american character would be cool

RDR had Native Americans in the game, but not to any significant degree. I'd actually really like to see a two- or three-character story with a playable Native American character.

RDR had Native Americans in the game, but not to any significant degree. I'd actually really like to see a two- or three-character story with a playable Native American character.

well that's what I mean. Like Cowboys vs Indians essentially. And to actually have a big part and tribes and stuff. Would make for an amazing game imo

I think the multiple character thing is plausible too because of GTA V

Rollie Melanson left the Canucks to be closer to his family. Cloutier has taken over as goalie coach.

Shit

Looks like Melanson will work more with the prospects (Demko) while Cloutier will move up to working with Markstrom and Miller. Cloutier did a good job with Markstrom in Utica so he seems to be already be a better coach than player.

Glen Gulutzan (Canucks assistant) will apparently be the Flames' new coach.

Curufinwe

Most of us will take the first three Crash games remade over nothing. I'm not expecting it for a while though.

I have no attachment to Crash, but if they announced Wipeout 1, 2097 and 3 were getting remastered for the PS4 I'd have been more excited for that than for a new Wipeout game.

Top Bottom