• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

imBask

Banned
Be more like 7 years @12M per which you would have no issues paying after you dump Subban @ $9M + Eller @3.5M

or just Plekanec at 7 and emelin at 4, both disposable

or Desharnais at 3.5
or Eller at 3.5
or Markov at 5.75 since he's almost done
or Gilbert at 3

imBask

Banned
I know we never get them but this one is the one you have to go full blown retard on, just give him a contract with blank spaces and tell him to fill it up with whatever suits him, offer him a house, a restaurant and street

Quick

Banned
Kadri's contract includes $2M bonus each year. Interesting structure.

Most likely performance bonuses relating to reaching a goals and/or points ceiling, but it would be interesting if Lou tucked in conditions that will get Kadri to avoid disciplinary actions from the league.

NHxz371.jpg

Hahahaha

Look at Sutter's linemates.

Even if he didn't get perpetually injured this year, Benning should've waited to sign him.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kadri's contract includes $2M bonus each year. Interesting structure.
If it's a perf bonus then it's basically a be elite to get paid elite structure. So then we should view it as a $6.5 mil contract with the potential for savings

zroid

Banned
Most likely performance bonuses relating to reaching a goals and/or points ceiling, but it would be interesting if Lou tucked in conditions that will get Kadri to avoid disciplinary actions from the league.

If it's a perf bonus then it's basically a be elite to get paid elite structure. So then we should view it as a $6.5 mil contract with the potential for savings
I don't think there's any performance bonuses. Not reported anyway. The bonuses are signing bonuses baked into the AAV.

imBask

Banned
it is sorta kinda unfair to taxi drivers, but it's pretty damn hard to have any sympathy for them. They fucked us for a very long time and refused to adapt to modern standard, I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality of Uber

Parch

I don't know about Stamkos. That's a lot of money to tie up when the Hab depth is already so questionable. They dumped Fleicshmann and Weise on Chicago and they barely got any ice time there. Bad plan hoping they were going to help Montreal.
So much went wrong with the Habs this year. How to fix it is anybody's guess. Such a disappointing season.

Yawnier

Banned
I've had a crazy busy day and just saw the Rielly and Kadri contract news

Wooo, I'm mostly content with those contracts.

I'm not 100% sold on Rielly being that stud #1D but we'll see, he needs to get better at shot suppression.

MvsW, PDOCast, and Steve Dangle. All you need.

This is truth. Jeff Marek's podcast on the CHL is good as well.

Yawnier

Banned
^ I could probably live with that

and Matthews would bolt from the fake jets to the real, original jets when he turns 26/27 anyways

calder

^ I could probably live with that

and Matthews would bolt from the fake jets to the real, original jets when he turns 26/27 anyways

I'd be 100% ok with that, let the Sonics or whatever they call 'em pay the FA premium for his post-peak.

FAKE EDIT: there are some nice uni mockups of a theoretical Seattle team out there.

JustinCox-SEA%28Metropolitans%29.png

I can't wait for the 3DS version. I loved that game, but I don't think I could ever hunt slimes the old fashioned way again.

:lol that's part of the charm!

I am for sure gonna use a guide though. It's been awhile and I don't feel like going through the growing pains lol Just want to sit back and enjoy DQ8

Chris R

I'd be 100% ok with that, let the Sonics or whatever they call 'em pay the FA premium for his post-peak.

FAKE EDIT: there are some nice uni mockups of a theoretical Seattle team out there.

JustinCox-SEA%28Metropolitans%29.png

Ehhhh, Needle for the shoulder badge wouldn't be bad, but for the main logo it's trash.

And the 3rds have to use the S crest

ZCWDbct.gif

Don't need to keep the stripes, but the S has to be in.

Quick

Banned
Work shit:

VP said we'd talk. He sends me an email detailing the chain of communication and an FAQ about protocols.

OK, good talk. Guess maybe this is "lucky" - the alternative being getting my head bitten off in person?

calder

What did you do?

I've been paying close attention and, basically, I think Quick is a loose cannon. A rebel, an iconoclast, someone who just won't play by the rules because he has no respek for the game. Imagine a less sweaty Nick Nolte in 48 Hours, but (presumably?) not as violent and casually racist.

Or his work kinda sucks and some random VP there is a dickbag.

Socreges

Banned
Work shit:

VP said we'd talk. He sends me an email detailing the chain of communication and an FAQ about protocols.

OK, good talk. Guess maybe this is "lucky" - the alternative being getting my head bitten off in person?
What does that have to do with what you did...?

Yawnier

Banned
Top Bottom