• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

calder

Was it 'I just found a couple cans of Wildcat in the fridge' excited or 'Moons Over MyHammy's are free between 4pm and 5pm' excited

I didn't catch that reference so I googled it and holy fuck that looks awesome. A plate full of heart attack, but awesome.

moons-over-my-hammy_thumb-m.jpg

So hungry now lol...

Socreges

Banned
Not anticipating that the topic of ageism in female game characters would become a triggering issue last year makes me sound like Rush Limbaugh? Is that what he talks about on his show?
Now you definitely sound like Rush Limbaugh.

Look at your post in isolation, where no context is provided. It reads as a conservative railing against progressivism. Struck me as funny.

Line_HTX

also lol@people complaining "Mei doesn't look or sound like a 31-year old woman"

dude she's Asian&31, she can look and act 19 for all it's worth and I'd still go "that's legit I know people like that in real life" BECAUSE I DO KNOW PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE. And Mercy is 37, as if white 37-year old women all look like a grandma or what? I mean fuck, Mercy is SWISS, I of all people should know how 37-year old Swiss women look like....

You know them from where, Vancouver Chinatown?

:p

Line_HTX

... Vancouver everywhere/actual friends of mine? I'm confused by your question

I'm sorry, that was in poor taste.

Most of the time I run into Meis for some reason either prevent me from getting kills at critical moments when on my team or time their shit very well on the other team. It's pretty frustrating.

I don't really like that character, to be honest.

I'm sorry, that was in poor taste.

Most of the time I run into Meis for some reason either prevent me from getting kills at critical moments when on my team or time their shit very well on the other team. It's pretty frustrating.

I don't really like that character, to be honest.

My roommate is so good as Mei, love doing a Mei/Tracer or Mei/Hanzo combo.

zroid

Banned
I don't know if this guy is an insider or if it's just his opinion, but either way, so much to unpack here...

0438ee605fe844c98c4512a9c3ba941b.png

Firstly, the 4th overall isn't THAT valuable this year. There are many, many defencemen in the league whom the Oilers should gladly offer the 4th overall pick for.

Secondly, Weber isn't one of them. :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't know if this guy is an insider or if it's just his opinion, but either way, so much to unpack here...

Firstly, the 4th overall isn't THAT valuable this year. There are many, many defencemen in the league whom the Oilers should gladly offer the 4th overall pick for.

4th for Hamhuis and 5th
3rd for Burrows and 4th
2nd for Daniel and 3rd
1st for Henrik and 2nd

we all good now

/DopeyTrades

And Subban isn't on the market. Spend your 1st rounder somewhere else :/

calder

Yes, yes (Trouba? Trouba!) and LOL YES.

Foggy

CBJ snagged Brad Shaw from St Louis to be assistant coach. Torts is putting him in charge of the defense and PK. Dig it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
aight everyone that has Overwatch on PC plz post your blizzard account numbers, will ya?

otherwise: Smiley#1433

The Awards are next week aren't they?

I think so!!!!

I want to see Ghost Bear dance on the graves of the ones who have ever wronged him. The Ghost Bear shall shat upon them chests of those who have wronged him. The Ghost Bear shall tear open thine chests of those who have wronged him. The Ghost Bear is very drunk right now of those who have wronged him.

The Calder is his just like every bear out of hibernation ready for his taking.

I think so!!!!

I want to see Ghost Bear dance on the graves of the ones who have ever wronged him. The Ghost Bear shall shat upon them chests of those who have wronged him. The Ghost Bear shall tear open thine chests of those who have wronged him. The Ghost Bear is very drunk right now of those who have wronged him.

The Calder is his just like every bear out of hibernation ready for his taking.

It's on Wednesday.

The Draft is on Friday

Next week is a big week.

Top Bottom