• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

we had a combined 5 gold and 3 silver as Lucio&Reinhardt I'm pretty sure :lol

also wait

wasn't Fubar a cop-in-training from Minnesota? because uuuh

MjugJXA.gif

okay Fubar, who of those is you?

The North Stars were sold to Dallas so they could build that mall.

State of Hockey

we had a combined 5 gold and 3 silver as Lucio&Reinhardt I'm pretty sure :lol

also wait

wasn't Fubar a cop-in-training from Minnesota? because uuuh

MjugJXA.gif

okay Fubar, who of those is you?

omg :lol

Im probably going there today.

The North Stars were sold to Dallas so they could build that mall.

State of Hockey

No the North Stars were moved to Dallas because the owner of the team was a fucking idiot who just wanted to gtfo so he hiked up prices so nobody could go, which in turn led to blackouts of every game in local areas, which then led to him being able to say "See, nobody goes to games and nobody watches on TV. I can leave now!"

Parch

No the North Stars were moved to Dallas because the owner of the team was a fucking idiot who just wanted to gtfo so he hiked up prices so nobody could go, which in turn led to blackouts of every game in local areas, which then led to him being able to say "See, nobody goes to games and nobody watches on TV. I can leave now!"
And crap ownership like that is probably why the NHL is insisting on a $500M expansion fee and arena commitment. You want to be in the league, you better be serious about making it work. Nothing like a 500 million dollar commitment to provide ownership motivation.

And crap ownership like that is probably why the NHL is insisting on a $500M expansion fee and arena commitment. You want to be in the league, you better be serious about making it work. Nothing like a 500 million dollar commitment to provide ownership motivation.

Agreed. Plus they had two huge debacles in much more recent history. The guy who was worth like 50k that almost bought the Islanders and the whole mess with Phoenix over the last few years.

Have to have stability.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Whichever team takes on his contract, some fan of that team really needs to buy a Datsyuk jersey.

North Carolina Hurricane Legend Pavel Datsyuk.

Ah well. Bummed that Daysyuk is gone. Soon Z will be done too. The decline is happening.

imBask

Banned
Pavel Datsyuk returning to the motherland.

I'm sure the Wings have the new younger players that can fill his shoes.

of course they will, they'll pick some random dude in the 5th round and he'll end up being a god, again

but the true god of scouting is clearly Timmins and his impressive ONE year of good picks, amirite

Line_HTX

Looking it up, it IS just a regular anime convention. So this guy was talking to random people about his abduction rape fantasies at a normal convention, I'm literally loling out loud.

Okay, that motherfucker knows full well why he is banned and needs some serious help. Glad that cons have a policy to kick those weirdos out.

Top Bottom