• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
it's about time this friggin' offence woke up

then again it's all been against the Phillies and Orioles pitching so

They've been playing well ever since the Raptors got eliminated. You guys can only have one team playing well, you should know that by now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YA

BLIZZARD ID'S

or add me

do you guys use in-game voice chat or discord or sth?
Roadhog is love. Roadhog is life. Also, death.

roadhog is one of my main's. Ilios-Well as Roadhog is the most fun thing ever

Syrinx

Question from somebody not familiar with the details of the CBA:

Is there any reason the NHLPA wouldn't use the escalator clause if they were able to? That seems like a no-brainer to me if it's their decision to make.

zroid

Banned
Question from somebody not familiar with the details of the CBA:

Is there any reason the NHLPA wouldn't use the escalator clause if they were able to? That seems like a no-brainer to me if it's their decision to make.
it costs the players a lot of money off their salary (escrow)

it benefits the league and the player base as a whole -- more money for new contracts to be handed out -- but anyone who is already signed for the next season takes a hit

Syrinx

it costs the players a lot of money off their salary (escrow)

it benefits the league and the player base as a whole -- more money for new contracts to be handed out -- but anyone who is already signed for the next season takes a hit

Gotcha, thanks.

Where would this leave the salary floor at? Somewhere between $54 and $55 million?

I think I'm gonna start with the FX one but the ESPN one is definitely going on the list from your guys' reviews.

I think you need to watch both the FX and the ESPN documentary. Both are equally great. FX kinda digs a little deeper into the lives of the Lawyers. Great Shows all around

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
YA

BLIZZARD ID'S

or add me

do you guys use in-game voice chat or discord or sth?

roadhog is one of my main's. Ilios-Well as Roadhog is the most fun thing ever

shadowkat#1751

I haven't quite figured out how to use discord, lol. But I think I have my PS4 headset working if you want to use voice chat. We haven't been using it in general.

Cake Boss

Banned
I think you need to watch both the FX and the ESPN documentary. Both are equally great. FX kinda digs a little deeper into the lives of the Lawyers. Great Shows all around

Yeah but after the epsn one, I felt like the fx series one now looks cartoonish and way too over exaggerated. The ESPN one is definitely superior so watch the FX series first.

You know what's nice? Doing your final tonight and finally finishing your spring class.

You know what's not nice? Having to wait another week before the draft.

Smiley90

shadowkat#1751

I haven't quite figured out how to use discord, lol. But I think I have my PS4 headset working if you want to use voice chat. We haven't been using it in general.

but then how do you coordinate fun shit like Zarya-McCree ults?

iLLmAtlc

Yeah I'm not complaining. The rain is not a lot of fun but I far prefer the cold. It's hard to sleep when it's hot and the consoles fans get so loud it makes me not want to play lol.

Smiley90

Kat and me are just absolutely WRECKING people tonight. PC is so much easier to play than console. We're 9/12 so far for wins.

Smiley90

A GAF one for Overwatch

As Lucio and Reinhart we had gold and silver in elims and damage, lol.

GG, Smiley.

I need sleeeeep.

we had a combined 5 gold and 3 silver as Lucio&Reinhardt I'm pretty sure :lol

also wait

wasn't Fubar a cop-in-training from Minnesota? because uuuh

MjugJXA.gif

okay Fubar, who of those is you?

Top Bottom