• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Foggy

Bob Murray talking about how he's looking for a scoring LW. Wonder if Anaheim would trade for Hartnell, since I'm sure they're on his exemption list. Cap hit is harsh but they could probably get him for some picks.

*far-off sound of a red and white Brinks truck backing up Steven Stamkos' driveway*

giphy.gif

iLLmAtlc

Shit, decided to start a NG+ in witcher. Was a bit apprehensive about another 100 hours or whatever, but oh well. It'll be nice to test out that sexy blood and wine gear.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Reports have come out that David Duke and Smiley90 have recently come out and endorsed me. Very powerful endorsements. But I'm being told to come out right away and renounce these endorsements. And so I renounce them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Reports have come out that David Duke and Smiley90 have recently come out and endorsed me. Very powerful endorsements. But I'm being told to come out right away and renounce these endorsements. And so I renounce them.

UNCALLED FOR

Welp, today is a very sad day...

So many times over the years has The Magic Man entertained us with brilliant and miraculous gifts of hockey. No player in all of this time has come close to the amount of highlights that man has bestowed upon us. His pure brilliance and hockey IQ matched with his creative talents with the puck was something we all were fortunate to watch first hand.

I salute you Datsyuk, you are and will remain my favorite hockey player and idol for I have tried to mirror the same style of hockey you played with my own. That of course is a lot easier said than done.

May you have a nice victory lap in Russia, you will be missed not just by us Wings fans, but by fans of hockey and the NHL.

God speed sir.

Fxxlrub.jpg

I think this finally may call for an avatar change when I get the chance.

Top Bottom