• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

I was just looking at Civ VI videos, I'm going to lose many hours to that game. I've barely touched Beyond Earth but hopefully I'll get some time on that before VI comes out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was just looking at Civ VI videos, I'm going to lose many hours to that game. I've barely touched Beyond Earth but hopefully I'll get some time on that before VI comes out.

beyond earth was disappointing TBH :/ I'm glad they're going back to legit civ.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wasn't even aware the draft was so soon, that's good news anyways. Hopefully this week has some trade movement. What time is the draft on Friday?

Samyy

Wasn't even aware the draft was so soon, that's good news anyways. Hopefully this week has some trade movement. What time is the draft on Friday?

Probably around 7pm, 1st round takes about 2-3 hours I think.
I'm guessing 9-12pm for rounds 2-7 on Saturday.

Hopefully the Leafs don't jerk us around and trade out of the first round again (after they pick #1). Last year kinda sucked waiting around all that time just to have them trade their 2nd first rounder.

Merguson

Banned
Probably around 7pm, 1st round takes about 2-3 hours I think.
I'm guessing 9-12pm for rounds 2-7 on Saturday.

Hopefully the Leafs don't jerk us around and trade out of the first round again (after they pick #1). Last year kinda sucked waiting around all that time just to have them trade their 2nd first rounder.

Cjll76cW0AASAdR.jpg

Dubas "look at this neogaf post"

Lou "lol im gonna trade it at the last minute"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are there any charts of the trades in the week leading up to draft day? Or the amount that actually happened on draft day?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kamiya caught napping

Probably the dumbest PR response I've seen. Instead of at worst seeing the picture and thinking "Wow, E3 sure is a grind," I will now always remember him as the little bitch who had a meltdown because someone saw him with his eyes closed. Soft. Weak. Low energy.

Top Bottom