• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ayy

e7ec0462d0fe4b888b930e0b30b4c45c.png

LOL

Happy faux-father's day for Heretic too!!!

Can't wait to get disappointed by the Swedes in the next two hours

Smiley90

shiiiiiet Payet nearly scored the goal of the tournament right there

at least we're dominating in possession, Albania is winning and everything's looking alright.

Anton Yelchin's death is just nuts. I didn't think I'd ever read that headline anytime soon, damn.

wow... chekov :(

Smiley90

FUCK THE REFS

THAT WAS A PENALTY

oh well.

we played better than France but they hit the cross-bar and we deserved that penalty. I'll take it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I think Vesey is going to swerve us and pick Chicago in August.

Not much of a swerve

"hey kid, want a good chance to win a cup? Sign here"

Eventually the bottom will fall off in the blackhawks, but not as long as all these good prospects keep circling lol

I bought Radiohead's A Moon shaped Pool yesterday. I'm glad I did.

For some reason my Music store seems to be sold out of OK Computer every time in Vinyl and CD. I might as well just buy it online

Quick

Banned
i learnt this when i was backpacking

someone in spain tried to lift my wallet on the train

I always found it weird to have a wallet in my back pocket since I'd imagine that it would be uncomfortable to sit on.

But definitely also to prevent theft. I don't keep anything in my back pocket. I occasionally put paper.

So is Don gonna be alone on CC?

I didn't mind George. He was different enough from Kyper and the "gang" and seemed to have genuine enthusiasm. Didn't really pay attention enough to his analysis since he seemed more a host than analyst? but I'm not really knowledgeable enough pick apart points like that lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
So is Don gonna be alone on CC?

I didn't mind George. He was different enough from Kyper and the "gang" and seemed to have genuine enthusiasm. Didn't really pay attention enough to his analysis since he seemed more a host than analyst? but I'm not really knowledgeable enough pick apart points like that lol

No, no.

Ron was the host before strombo. rumor had it Bettman pressured Rogers to get rid of Maclean due to him dealing some very hard hitting questions during the SCFs.

Cue massive ratings drop which had almost nothing to do with Strombo (it was more because Sportsnet was and still is hot trash) and we arrive here today

No, no.

Ron was the host before strombo. rumor had it Bettman pressured Rogers to get rid of Maclean due to him dealing some very hard hitting questions during the SCFs.

Cue massive ratings drop which had almost nothing to do with Strombo (it was more because Sportsnet was and still is hot trash) and we arrive here today

I actually didn't remember the politics behind that situation - all I remember was the "new look, same HNIC you love" schpeel from last season and thought keeping him just to CC was a way for Rogers to take more control over the whole thing, not something particularly against Ron.

I vaugely remember Ron on HNIC although tbh I really just care about CC lol

zroid

Banned
also of note in that article, Rogers at one time told Strombo to change his wardrobe thinking that was hurting ratings :lol :lol

Top Bottom