• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Anyone else noticing HFBoards has a lot more intrusive ads? The worst one being for some allergy message where this lady's face is puffing up and looking like a zombie. "what's your risk?" well, she seemed to have ignored them up to that walking dead point.

Anyone else noticing HFBoards has a lot more intrusive ads? The worst one being for some allergy message where this lady's face is puffing up and looking like a zombie. "what's your risk?" well, she seemed to have ignored them up to that walking dead point.

I hate HFBoards on mobile, sometimes they have ads pop up that take up the entire screen and then you have to click on it.

Yo the Witch was dope. It Follows sucked and was worse than Babadook which was also horrible.

I walked out of Witch not knowing what the fuck I watched. But it has stuck with me and every time I think about it I like it more.

Fiancee hated it and thought it was horrendous.

People behind us could not stop talking the entire time and as soon as credits started to roll they stood up and one yelled out "Worst movie I ever saw" of course it is you dumbass you didnt actually watch it.

If you are gonna watch it you have to focus on it 10000%. And I say this as a guy who always has to be doing something else when watching a movie or I get antsy and bored.

Cant wait for the draft. I'd love to see the Wild involved with some big trades. Plz Fletcher.

Quick

Banned
i actually liked Weber&Vrbata, wouldnt have minded them for cheap on 1-year deals...

PLEASE DONT USE THAT MONEY ON LUCIC

QAO3MKy.png

imBask

Banned
I can't wait for NHL 18 on Frostbite with 90% of the features stripped, and re-added as "NEW FEATURES" for the next 10 years

Quick

Banned
I can't wait for NHL 18 on Frostbite with 90% of the features stripped, and re-added as "NEW FEATURES" for the next 10 years

NHL 19 is when the game is gonna get rill gud - that's when they'll introduce this new game mode called EASHL, which is like this online team play mode that the old games had, but it's pretty cool!

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL 19 is when the game is gonna get rill gud - that's when they'll introduce this new game mode called EASHL, which is like this online team play mode that the old games had, but it's pretty cool!
Joking aside, anyone up for an NHL-GAF eashl club this year?

Top Bottom