• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Stasis

If only he didn't play like he is constantly being chased by bees, he could be a half decent player.

:lol

I'd take him, but starting in the FOURTH round? fuck. Or we'd end up giving our second from next year I bet. Fuck our picks! Rumor is we're looking for a Russian to assist in Buch's transition, since he doesn't speak English. Kreider kinda speaks Russian, but Yak could be attractive, though maybe not the best influence. I have no idea. We've been tied to rumors about him before.

Then again the Rangers are tied to rumors about basically fucking everyone ever, so.

Stasis

40% on DOOM! coolcool, thanks Gaben

Hmmm! Is the game worth it for the SP campaign? I don't have time for much of anything now gaming-wise, but I fucking wanna try it. I know there was a demo but it kept crashing for me and I just said fuck it.

I'm waiting for NHL's glorious return to PC. One day...

Same. Sold my PS4 and XBone, not a huge fan of NHL16 (came with my PS4 and I sold it like a month later for $60) and building a new high end PC. I just realized I don't have time for consoles and they collect dust. I used to keep one almost exclusively for NHL with a few other games, but fuck it. I'd try it on PC though.

calder

Hmm, seems like the Avs might need some goaltending depth. Maybe a guy who can step in and dazzle with highlight, play-of-the-month type shit.

1317225652205_ORIGINAL.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
PS4 works for me too. I have both consoles though.

Headsets are important too. The in game chatter is often the best part.

Yeah there's just sooooo much fun in wsox and you shitting on my lack of offensive abilities until I score a hattrick thanks to the puck bouncing off 17 players

EDIT: LOL imbask. Took me reading it three times :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
.@TSNBobMcKenzie I think, under the right circumstances, Montreal is prepared to move PK Subban. But I don't know if they'll get that
Stating the same obvious bullshit that's been known to anyone with common sense. So ready for this shit to be over and so the media can attach themselves to some other player to whore out for clicks.

Yawnier

Banned
@TSN1040

Benning on PK Subban: Yeah, we've been one of the teams that have talked to them. It's a high price, he's a true #1 defenseman

Pretty sure that Dim Jim Benning is the anti Lou. He tells the media everything that he is up to and tried to do.

Solo

I kinda hope PK is moved just for the meltdowns. He's a good defenseman, but unlike Red I dont see him as a franchise player and certainly not a a Top 2 D in the league. Top 10-15? Sure.

Subban to Tampa for Stamcock (sign and trade). Go!

Quick

Banned
Pretty sure that Dim Jim Benning is the anti Lou. He tells the media everything that he is up to and tried to do.

Benning is a blockbuster trade away from being an NHL Be A GM mode GM.

1st Round Pick 2016
1st Round Pick 2017
1st Round Pick 2018
Daniel Sedin
2nd Round Pick 2016

for

PK Subban

Trade declined: "You're not too far off the mark..."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What would that trade even look like lmao.

I'm assuming it would start with the 5th overall pick, next year's first and Tanev

because why not Jim

Benning is a blockbuster trade away from being an NHL Be A GM mode GM.

1st Round Pick 2016
1st Round Pick 2017
1st Round Pick 2018
Daniel Sedin
2nd Round Pick 2016

for

PK Subban

Trade declined: "You're not too far off the mark..."

I'm not at home, you should really try this in Be a GM. Try Tanev, Edler, whatever.

5th overall, Tanev & Horvat for Subban

I'll become a Habs fan until Benning is fired

Solo

If I'm being 100% honest, I do think that Bergevin and Therrien absolutely want to trade Subban, as do a good chunk of his teammates. But he 100% won't be traded because Molson won't allow it. Subban's value goes way beyond the ice and he makes Molson far too much money to throw away.

So basically I think Subban only has one guy in his corner, but he's the only guy that matters, so he's not going anywhere.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I kinda hope PK is moved just for the meltdowns. He's a good defenseman, but unlike Red I dont see him as a franchise player and certainly not a a Top 2 D in the league. Top 10-15? Sure.

Subban to Tampa for Stamcock (sign and trade). Go!

We could always sign Scott Gomez and then send him to you for Subban.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Benning is a treasure.

He's a good defenseman, but unlike Red I dont see him as a franchise player and certainly not a a Top 2 D in the league. Top 10-15? Sure.
Lmao

No wonder so many players want to avoid playing in Montreal.

zroid

Banned
GMJB is going to assemble all the Subban brothers in Vancouver even if he has to move every other asset the organization has or will have for the next 4 years

Top Bottom