• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

evoGp4F.jpg

We haven't lost anyone. Stamkos was never a Leaf to begin with, and it's probably best that he isn't a Leaf in the immediate future.

I think Tavares would be better pick up anyway in 2 years when the Leafs are a little more developed, assuming he does hit FA

Quick

Banned
I think Tavares would be better pick up anyway in 2 years when the Leafs are a little more developed, assuming he does hit FA

Plus, hometown guys haven't worked out so well recently. Not saying Stamkos would just straight bust if he had signed with us, but still. Even the prospect of Tavares signing makes me nervous for the worst outcome.

Mentok

Banned
I'm still in shock. The Canadiens General Manager... and Therrien... stay in Montreal while PK got sent off.

*JR "You sonnuva bitch. Tell me whyyy...

Seriously....today I hate my team. Subban was never liked by head office, as evident by the owner stepping in to sign him. But this trade is just awful. I'm not going to say Weber isn't all-star caliber, but in no way was this trade needed.

I mean after that last season Therrien is staying, but PK isn't....w.t.f.

Parch

You'd think the Oilers and Habs would have just made a deal amongst themselves.
Oilers didn't have defencemen to trade. At least Montreal swapping d-men kinda makes sense even if it's a dumb trade, and it seems pretty obvious they had no interest in trading PK for forwards.

Oilers trying to trade forwards for top pair defense has been very difficult. There's just not a lot of market for that.

Thanks! Looks good. I'll add this to the sites I've been browsing that cover local PA/DE/NJ breweries. Will have a hard time choosing when I'm there.

Yeah no problem! I sadly don't know enough about NE breweries.. even though I should since I am from there but I haven't been back in years sadly.

Top Bottom