• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

yyzjohn

Banned
Yup, that's what I said too. Perfect heel turn from MB. Now linked as one of the dumbest GMs in Habs history. I hope this trade haunts him at every turn and that MT's stupid face is all he can see at night.

Has any GM in Montreal fallen so far in fans eyes ? I mean Gauthier was never liked to begin with but Bergevin was pretty much praised when he started. Now everyone hates him.

Lourio

Bah.. no words. Stanley better be here in Montreal in the next 2/3 years or this is a complete failure. Bergevino better be getting a forward to go along with this.

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's a new day. How are the Habs fans feeling?

dvd_brian.jpg

imBask

Banned
You Habs fans are being a little overdramatic. At least you got Shea Weber out of it and not, say, Scott Gomez.

as I said yesterday i'm a big Weber fan, but that trade is a disaster really no matter how you look at it. We're still in a good position with Weber, except we could've been in a goodER position for a longer time with Subban

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
so grundstrom, the guy we drafted for being a gallagher like player was the guy destroyed by marner at the WJC

rekt by a good canadian kid

marner3_zpsugme7onk.gif~original

Lourio

as I said yesterday i'm a big Weber fan, but that trade is a disaster really no matter how you look at it. We're still in a good position with Weber, except we could've been in a goodER position for a longer time with Subban

2/3 years. Or the windows/doors are shut for a hell of a long time.

Kifimbo

so grundstrom, the guy we drafted for being a gallagher like player was the guy destroyed by marner at the WJC

rekt by a good canadian kid

marner3_zpsugme7onk.gif~original

This also happens to Gallagher a few times each season. What makes him Gallagher is that he always comes back with more intensity.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
As someone who works in tax I have to say all these tax hot takes are a gross over simplification of reality

it's like people don't realize some of these players still live in their hometown (repatriation of money!) as well as players getting paid where they play (which means they file tons of tax returns)

Calamari41

41 > 38
Does it make you waugh when I say the name "Biggus......Dickus"

"He has a wife, you know..."

I first saw this with my parents when I was a kid, and I thought that it would be completely inappropriate for me to laugh during this scene. So I was struggling to keep the laughter in just like all of the guards.

I need to watch this again. Today.

"He has a wife, you know..."

I first saw this with my parents when I was a kid, and I thought that it would be completely inappropriate for me to laugh during this scene. So I was struggling to keep the laughter in just like all of the guards.

I need to watch this again. Today.

I watched it with my aunt also way too young. It went 90% over my head. So good, the best Python movie in my opinion.

Foggy

He's right, but he's still an asshole...assuming that's how it went down. I mean it's not like the front office and coach were the only ones to give him the cold shoulder.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hahahaha PK assassination in full swing.

Lol PK, look at what Karlsson plays with this year.

He would take old man Markov or Petry over Cowen, Boroweiscki, Weirdcock etc.

zroid

Banned
Brian Wilde phrased a lot of the supposed teammate angst as "jealousy"

that seems more likely than anything else. possibly tinged with racism.

Top Bottom