• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

This is Patrick Roy all over again. Roy quickly realized Tremblay/Houle were incompetent, clearly expressed it and was shipped out of town. Subban knew for quite some time Therrien was hanging him back, and this year he realized Bergevin didn't do shit after Price was hurt and the team started to lose. Subban was more diplomatic than Roy, but the results is the same.
It's not his job as a player, though.

Still sad that he's right.

Line_HTX

What if that freak accident injury that ended Subban's season on his teammate's ass was a blessing in disguise that was his exit?

BWONG!

Bozak's still got another year left, and while healthy, is pretty useful. I'd rather have him and Nazem take the rough starts rather than Matthews or Billy Ny.

Maybe Laich or Michalek could be moved to a team that still needs to reach the floor?

I would say the Norris jab is the worst of it, but it does sound like death of a thousand cuts. Regardless, these people are all professionals. They gotta grow thicker skin and deal with it.

True, but that can also be said of PK. 'Don't be an asshole to the people you work with' is a pretty simple rule to follow.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
6P3v4ET.png

And people said Phil could never bring a cup to Toronto...

zroid

Banned
Why would the Leafs trade Bernier and Bozak, free up cap space for who?
I wouldn't trade bozak unless you could get something for him

I would trade Bernier for a bag of pucks though. he's fine but he isn't going to play much this year so you might as well trade him and sign a cheaper backup. or trade him for a cheaper backup.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I could see Price being traded eventually under the pretense that Habs can't rely so much on the goalie and have to trade him to get better center players or some such.

Sad!

Marvie_3

Banned
Happy Birthday Marvie

Roszival re-signed on a one-year deal.

Happy Birthday Marvie!

KHYxksg.jpg

G2SOHiq.gif

Whyyyyyyyyyy the goddamn fuck does Bowman keep enabling Q to shoot this team right in the foot. You know that fucking idiot is going to over play these pieces of shit and cost the team games and points. If Q doesn't like not bringing these guys back then too fucking bad. He can go fuck up some other team with his shitty pets. Bowman needs to grow some fuckin balls and tell Q to go pound sand when it comes to players like this.

He finally fucking benched Rozsival in the Blues series but it only took him 3 fucking years to realize that he was done. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING HIM BACK??????? A LONG SUMMER OFF IS NOT GOING TO HELP. HE. IS. FUCKING. DONE.

Mashinter is one of the most useless players I've ever seen. No fucking idea why he was brought back either.

We have prospects that are making around the same amount of money that will bring as much or more than these 2 fucking pieces of shit. I'm sure Q talked Bowman into giving Rozsival more bonuses for games played like he did last year. Great fucking thinking there.

Fuck.

aJi3Yae.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What's he saying?

Be true to yourself!

uses dull players as an example of being true to yourself, because flamboyant players don't exist anywhere and are all just acting for the media/fans~

What rocktopus said.

Basically Andi brought up how dull hockey players are compared to other sports and for some weird reason Craig Button challenged that as to who in other sports is outgoing and flamboyant.

Then he went on some weird rant above about being "true to yourself"

Top Bottom