• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

RQXQgY9.png

It looks strange. But yet that could be a Yannick Weber Jersey for all we know.

Syrinx

KHYxksg.jpg

G2SOHiq.gif

Whyyyyyyyyyy the goddamn fuck does Bowman keep enabling Q to shoot this team right in the foot. You know that fucking idiot is going to over play these pieces of shit and cost the team games and points. If Q doesn't like not bringing these guys back then too fucking bad. He can go fuck up some other team with his shitty pets. Bowman needs to grow some fuckin balls and tell Q to go pound sand when it comes to players like this.

He finally fucking benched Rozsival in the Blues series but it only took him 3 fucking years to realize that he was done. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING HIM BACK??????? A LONG SUMMER OFF IS NOT GOING TO HELP. HE. IS. FUCKING. DONE.

Mashinter is one of the most useless players I've ever seen. No fucking idea why he was brought back either.

We have prospects that are making around the same amount of money that will bring as much or more than these 2 fucking pieces of shit. I'm sure Q talked Bowman into giving Rozsival more bonuses for games played like he did last year. Great fucking thinking there.

Fuck.

aJi3Yae.gif

836722.gif

Wait...Malkin makes more than Crosby?

Also, I'm surprised the Leafs have let Parenteau walk given how much he scored for them in comparison to everyone else last year. Wouldn't have hurt to have brought him back for another year.

Foggy

Watching Marvin complain is like watching Calamari complain that his fleet of young maids can't make handmade guac like his fleet of old maids.

Line_HTX

I only want to lick it after Phil has <3

Shameless Leafs fans.

What rocktopus said.

Basically Andi brought up how dull hockey players are compared to other sports and for some weird reason Craig Button challenged that as to who in other sports is outgoing and flamboyant.

Then he went on some weird rant above about being "true to yourself"

Sounds like he played a lot of Persona this offseason.

Absolutely Disgusting.

Chris Nichols
&#8207;@NicholsOnHockey
McKenzie: I heard a rumor, and I stress very, very much it's a rumor, maybe Lucic # is more than $6M per. Maybe $6.5M X 7 years. #Oilers

OH AND for AvsGAF
Chris Nichols
&#8207;@NicholsOnHockey
Seravalli just said on 1260 that Gabriel Landeskog is going to make his debut on the TSN Trade Bait board. To be posted within hours. #Avs

ZeroGravity

Joe Smith &#8207;@TBTimes_JSmith
#tblightning Stamkos: "It was just following your heart and being loyal to the organization that brought me up."
Steven Stamkos understands he "could have left some money out there." But felt comfortable with TB, feels it gives him best chance to win
Stamkos: "If we want to stay to together, there's going to be sacrifices for both sides. I believe the core we have understands that."
That's my captain.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Absolutely Disgusting.

OH AND for AvsGAF

That Lucic deal is going to end up being the worst of all free agent deals this year.

Well, maybe Detroit giving Nielsen 6 yrs $6 million per.

imBask

Banned
Michael Russo said:
I spoke earlier today with Staal's agent, Rick Curran, who said, "There’s mutual interest and consideration that there is a fit with Minnesota. We’ve had conversation and I would also suggest Eric was extremely impressed."

inb4 7x6M

Which heel turn was faster?

Dopey going from "can't wait for Stamkos" to "we didn't have the cap space for him anyway".

Zero going from "Stamkos isn't elite anymore" to "what a great captain I'm glad he's back".

Stamkos going from "I'm going to look at all these $10M+ offers" to "I'll take what was offered months ago."

I tried to avoid joking about the Oilers and Habs to avoid poetic justice when Roykic does something stupid. But we're probably fucked either way.

imBask

Banned
fresh from hfboards :

"SN claiming Andrew Ladd coming to Montreal 4 years $5.5 mil on July 1."

i'll wait for a real confirmation before getting excited, but it's less than I expected

RedRum

Banned
Reading an article about PK being marketable in the US and came upon this gem:

“He’s not a forward; in the U.S., they tend to put the forwards and goal scorers up front,” said John Yorke, president of Rain43, in an interview with BNN.

Top Bottom