• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
Fucking don't do it Benning.

10 minutes into stupid trades and chill and he give you this look

trap-card-2.jpg

Which heel turn was faster?

Dopey going from "can't wait for Stamkos" to "we didn't have the cap space for him anyway".

Zero going from "Stamkos isn't elite anymore" to "what a great captain I'm glad he's back".

Stamkos going from "I'm going to look at all these $10M+ offers" to "I'll take what was offered months ago."

"Fans" amirite?

iLLmAtlc

All I know is yall keep ripping Benning but he didn't do a thing yesterday and he's no longer the only guy in contention for worst gm. Progress!

Merguson

Banned
Huh, apparently you can't get Auston Matthews jerseys yet. I figured they would be selling these things already. Would be red-hot in sales.

Quick

Banned
Finished Sleeping Dogs again yesterday. What a good game.

The PS4 version makes some of its issues, and the fact that the developer didn't put that much effort into the remaster, more noticeable. But it was fun overall.

RedRum

Banned
I love how the boards around the net should could be, "Oh a trade rumor? Interesting." Instead it's all, "For god sake, please don't do anything fucking stupid."

Scottrade General
‏@The_STG
Kevin Shattenkirk wouldn't sign an extension in Edmonton, per @FriedgeHNIC.

Otherwise, Taylor Hall would be a Blue next season.

I have no idea how reputable this is but makes sense

Yawnier

Banned

The PS4 version makes some of its issues, and the fact that the developer didn't put that much effort into the remaster, more noticeable. But it was fun overall.

I wasn't a big fan of that game the first time round, but maybe I should give it another play since it's been a little while

Calamari41

41 > 38

I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs more than any GTA game, aside from the pure novelty of experiencing GTA3 for the first time.

Which heel turn was faster?

Dopey going from "can't wait for Stamkos" to "we didn't have the cap space for him anyway".

Zero going from "Stamkos isn't elite anymore" to "what a great captain I'm glad he's back".

Stamkos going from "I'm going to look at all these $10M+ offers" to "I'll take what was offered months ago."

As a Leafs fan I would take Stammer in a heartbeat, so good on TB for signing him, Stammer doesn't get along with Cooper though, he wants to play centre, Cooper doesn't want to put him at centre, so it's only a matter of time until this blows up in Yzerman's face.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright, what are the odds the Sedins retire 2018 and we join Tavcock2018-watch?

Instantly problem solved!

KodaRuss

I dont visit this thread much but I should. Hoping that the Stars can figure out a new Goalie without giving up too much and if they could possibly figure out a way to get Shattenkirk from the Blues would be amazing (Both are going to be tough but Nill has been a wizard of a GM since taking over).

On another note, I am really happy for Eric Lindros to make it into the HOF (I was actually there a couple weeks ago visiting). I know he is a polarizing figure and never really achieved the highest levels but I became a hockey fan watching the Flyers with my Grandpa who is from Philly in the mid to late 90s. He was obviously one of my favorites along with Desjardins, LeClair and others from those Flyers teams.

iLLmAtlc

My problem with Sleeping Dogs was it felt so derivative in every way possible. Felt like GTA in Hong Kong. Combat was ripped off from Batman. Even the plot they ripped off from that Hong Kong movie that inspired The Departed.

Smiley90

I dont visit this thread much but I should. Hoping that the Stars can figure out a new Goalie without giving up too much and if they could possibly figure out a way to get Shattenkirk from the Blues would be amazing (Both are going to be tough but Nill has been a wizard of a GM since taking over).

On another note, I am really happy for Eric Lindros to make it into the HOF (I was actually there a couple weeks ago visiting). I know he is a polarizing figure and never really achieved the highest levels but I became a hockey fan watching the Flyers with my Grandpa who is from Philly in the mid to late 90s. He was obviously one of my favorites along with Desjardins, LeClair and others from those Flyers teams.

Quick question: what's your opinion on glass-banging?

Smiley90

Luc Gelinas
Luc Gelinas – Verified account ‏@LucGelinasRDS

"PK n'était pas un problème dans le vestiaire. Nous l'avons tous texté hier pour lui souhaiter bonne chance" -Tomas Plekanec. #CH #RDS

SO MUCH FOR THAT

Translation: PK wasnt a problem in the locker room, we all texted him to wish him good luck yesterday.

Smiley90

Shaun Starr
Shaun Starr – ‏@Starr690

#TSN690 @GagnonFrancois according to his sources "Kyle Okposo has 0 interest in coming to MTL & wouldn't even look at a envelop from them"

NO RESPEK

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm enjoying seeing all these PK haters coming out of the woodwork to suck his dick now that he's gone.

I believe a lot of what Tony said today because he is so reputable, but I still don't care, you don't make that move because you have an issue with his personality. Boston did that and it's worked out phenomenally for them.

Top Bottom