• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Luc Gelinas
Luc Gelinas – Verified account ‏@LucGelinasRDS

"PK n'était pas un problème dans le vestiaire. Nous l'avons tous texté hier pour lui souhaiter bonne chance" -Tomas Plekanec. #CH #RDS

SO MUCH FOR THAT

Translation: PK wasnt a problem in the locker room, we all texted him to wish him good luck yesterday.
Fucking habs, they're going to regret this for years.

Quick

Banned
Congratulations/Fuck you Jhonny for getting that job interview.

I knew you'd do well/fuck it all up. Way to put yourself out there/Way to put yourself out there (sarcasm).

Keep up the good work/Go fuck yourself.

Best regards/Go fuck yourself again,
Quick

Socreges

Banned
What it is it? Still rocking my oneplus one. Is the upgrade worth it?
*hops on soap box*

Not unless you need a faster phone for gaming, I'd say. The OPO imo is still a great phone and does everything well - only reason I've upgraded is because I accidentally fried it. OP3 has better everything and is incredibly responsive and powerful (6 fucking gigs of RAM), but unless you're a technophile or have some cash to burn it isn't worth switching yet. There's a two generation difference, but these days the phone market is suffering from diminishing returns. Functionally all phones over the last couple years are basically the same with some bells and whistles, and the aesthetic and feel differences.

Avs twitter trolling:
YidQ306.png

Cake Boss

Banned
*hops on soap box*

Not unless you need a faster phone for gaming, I'd say. The OPO imo is still a great phone and does everything well - only reason I've upgraded is because I accidentally fried it. OP3 has better everything and is incredibly responsive and powerful (6 fucking gigs of RAM), but unless you're a technophile or have some cash to burn it isn't worth switching yet. There's a two generation difference, but these days the phone market is suffering from diminishing returns. Functionally all phones over the last couple years are basically the same with some bells and whistles, and the aesthetic and feel differences.

Good stuff, maybe I'll wait for a price cut or Oneplus X2.

zroid

Banned
Finally got my TV up and running

there were some hijinks mixed in because I didn't have the right size screws to mount the TV on my stand and had to make a couple trips back and forth from Home Depot before I got the right ones ~_^

Lewandowski finally scored!!!

iLLmAtlc

Finally got my TV up and running

there were some hijinks mixed in because I didn't have the right size screws to mount the TV on my stand and had to make a couple trips back and forth from Home Depot before I got the right ones ~_^

Lewandowski finally scored!!!

hey zroid did you buy one of those Vizio's people were fawning over in the Canadian Gaming Deals? I'm in the market for a TV myself but the 1400 minimum seemed outside of my budget. >_> Would you say it's worth it?

imBask

Banned
gnbWqaT.gif

Maybe?

Who knows really.

trust me creeper (i'm an expert)

Pacioretty will score 40 and finally wake the fuck up, with the help of Weber and the annoyance (Subban) gone
Galchenyuk will establish himself as the true #1 center early on, will hit 70 points
Gallagher will be himself
July 1st acquisitions (Boedker and Ladd?) will produce like they never produced before
Plekanec will play better now that his nemesis is gone

Markov will give us everything he's got
Weber will hit 50 points easy, and will end up being the leader we needed last year
Petry won't get hurt and will play the same way he played when he got here
Emelin will make mistakes, but will go back to his old self and play the physical game

Price won't get hurt, will win the vezina, Condon will back him the best he can

Ez cup ez life

zroid

Banned

lolol

hey zroid did you buy one of those Vizio's people were fawning over in the Canadian Gaming Deals? I'm in the market for a TV myself but the 1400 minimum seemed outside of my budget. >_> Would you say it's worth it?

Yeah man, I bought the cheap model, haha. I just wanted something that supported 4K. So far so good although I need to tinker with the picture settings a bit probably. I got it from Costco so the extended warranty was only $60.

I didn't want to listen to Euro on TSN on the way home, so I listened to Fan590.

Andrew Walker: I think Weber's a better player but I have no real reason aside from gut feeling. Also, make new stats to show that Weber is actually good defensively.

I should have listened to Euro 😂🔫

zroid

Banned
I didn't want to listen to Euro on TSN on the way home, so I listened to Fan590.

Andrew Walker: I think Weber's a better player but I have no real reason aside from gut feeling. Also, make new stats to show that Weber is actually good defensively.

lool I like Walker generally but his hockey takes are abhorrent

he is much better when discussing literally anything else

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

That's some real deep analysis.

Chiapet on Prime Time Sports was interviewed, and he actually said because of the draft and drafting Puljujarvi it made Hall more of an expendable asset. I know it's what everyone was saying but interesting to hear it right from Oilers management.

Top Bottom