• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

In a vacuum? Maybe. In the context of this Habs team and what they need? Absolutely not. The hole on our defence left by moving Subban would just put us back even further then we are now from contender status. You don't trade guys of Subban's calibre, particularly for a teenager who has yet to prove what he can do at the NHL level.

1 for 1? absolutely not. You don't trade greatness for a maybe

I guess the only other thing they could add to sweeten the deal would be another young forward which doesn't really do you much good. No way Subban actually gets traded anyway though.

Yawnier

Banned

Creeper pls no

tumblr_mm29yjnzeW1sp2homo1_400.gif

zroid

Banned
I played a lil bit of Star Fox Zero, it's pretty fun

multitasking between the two views can get a little hectic at times

I don't usually post about my life on here but I just wrote my last final for the last year of my degree. After 5 years it feels damn good.

Now I get to enter real life and begin to hate myself.

There's supposed to a small chain around Orange County that's supposed to be pretty good but haven't tried it yet.

When I was in Philadelphia I think I only had Geno's and Pat's, kind of just convenient that they were right next to each other.

If I go back to Philly, I'll check out Dalessandro's

Top Bottom