• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Should we bother? I don't know how much interest there will be in it outside the people who post in here anyways

Quick

Banned
Should we bother? I don't know how much interest there will be in it outside the people who post in here anyways

Agreed. Not worth it probably.

The only good thing that could come out of a draft lottery OT is isolating the Oilers fans in one thread for when they get #1 overall.

Oh cool a new lottery simulator might as well just try it and see what ha-

eCPcBLR.jpg

Well that's some bullshit.

Cake Boss

Banned
It’s tough to call either bid the favourite at this point. While the mainstream media, particularly the sports media, seems to be favour the RendezVous LeBreton group, both options have their advantages. And for what it’s worth, I keep hearing that internally, the Senators aren’t overly confident things will go their way later this week.

Yy6XYcr.gif

hahahaha yesss please Melnyk lossee and GTFO

The Senators planned to reassign former defenceman Jason Smith, but it appears he’s going to take a pass on a new role and move elsewhere.

giphy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the early word out of the Rangers so far on the offseason is:

1) AV isn't going anywhere. (No surprise, and he shouldn't be going anywhere anyway.)

2) The focus will be on getting younger. While that should be obvious, I'm taking this to mean, among other things, that Dominic Moore will not be back.

Didn't you hear, they are only a couple of pieces away from beings contenders.

A team that lost 1 player for a season goes on a historic losing run never seen in the league in decades, but they are apparently only a couple of pieces away dawg.

I can't believe they can do that without proper Goaltending.

imBask

Banned
Habs are weird though. I still think we have a competitive team and almost a contender team, but this team lacks an infinite amount of leadership.

Fuck Pacioretty

Cake Boss

Banned
The 6th Sens ‏@6thSens 41m41 minutes ago
"Hearing Claude Julien probably wouldn’t have accepted the job in Ottawa...might have something to do with the Senators ownership." ~ DoniB

hahahahahahaha please lose the downtown bid, please lose the downtown bid.

Love that the local media now started talking shit about Meldick.

Cake Boss

Banned
we have talent, best goalie, solid defense, a couple of good forwards. If you add a guy like Stamcock and some source of leadership (or if you give Pacioretty a new heart), we're going places

lol not sure who's more delusional, Dopey and some leaf fans or Habs fans.

Quick

Banned
I would probably laugh really hard when the Leafs end up at 29th in the standings next season.

Then proceed to cry and just become an Oilers fan at that point.

NYR94

So the early word out of the Rangers so far on the offseason is:

1) AV isn't going anywhere. (No surprise, and he shouldn't be going anywhere anyway.)

2) The focus will be on getting younger. While that should be obvious, I'm taking this to mean, among other things, that Dominic Moore will not be back.

Just the fact that Boyle and Eric Staal will be gone is addition by subtraction. If Girardi is bought out, that's another positive. I agree about Moore as well. The Rangers need to get some young legs in the lineup and regain that speed that they lost when they traded Hagelin and St. Louis got old.

Top Bottom