• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As long as the album is fiyah I really don't give a shit!

edit: Ugh I just realized as I go through this thread if I'm going to see tons of posts of "nobody calls it the 6ix" shit.

Quick

Banned

edit: Ugh I just realized as I go through this thread if I'm going to see tons of posts of "nobody calls it the 6ix" shit.

BETTER THAN T DOT.

Legit though. The 6/6ix >>>>>>> T Dot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Album cover is dope, Drake looks kind of meh on it, but overall I think it's great. Not sure what to expect since I love One Dance but despise Pop Music. Wait and see.

It was like the 5th post in the thread, so tired of reading that shit.

Quick

Banned
yo Quick i saw you got the Air 2 instead of the pro

was busy writing finals

thoughts?

Pretty good. Huge jump in performance compared to my Mini 2.

In the end, the Pro 9.7" is too expensive for what should ultimately have been the next version of the iPad Air 2, rather than splitting up the 9.7" iPads into two categories.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban already starting his off season training, what an animal

13109059_1691804887739078_960643221_n.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The Walker in Star Fox Zero has some of the worst controls of all time.

Barrel Roll every time I try to turn, who designed this.

Sorry but I don't like ranting on gaming side, somebody always takes offense

zroid

Banned
The Walker in Star Fox Zero has some of the worst controls of all time.

Barrel Roll every time I try to turn, who designed this.

Sorry but I don't like ranting on gaming side, somebody always takes offense

I only played the first two levels so far but it seemed okay to me? Granted you don't use it much there. I love the hovering, lol.

PC crowd would play it for a week and slowly die because Bungie/Microsoft wouldn't allow modding or mapping.

I didn't realize Bungie was still making Halo. Interestingly enough there was a Microsoft posting for a job that required PC development + An interest in Halo + Modding, but I think that was for Halo Wars 2 (But that's developed by Sega).

I didn't realize Bungie was still making Halo. Interestingly enough there was a Microsoft posting for a job that required PC development + An interest in Halo + Modding, but I think that was for Halo Wars 2 (But that's developed by Sega).

I mentioned Bungie because that shit already happened on their watch, and expecting Microsoft to do better just isn't realistic.

I mentioned Bungie because that shit already happened on their watch, and expecting Microsoft to do better just isn't realistic.

I don't know why you'd want mods in competitive shooters though, Team Fortress is just a bunch of hats and stupid aesthetic shit. I love mods for games like Skyrim and single player RPGs, but online shooters? Meh.

The killer here is even though Overwatch is anti modding and mapping I'm still all in on it because I know Blizz is gonna support the living shit out of it.
I don't know why you'd want mods in competitive shooters though, Team Fortress is just a bunch of hats and stupid aesthetic shit. I love mods for games like Skyrim and single player RPGs, but online shooters? Meh.
You fucking kidding me? Literally all classic fps became classic because of their modability. A Rocket Arenaless Quake 3 is not a reality I want to live in. No Freezetag? No instagib? No Counterstrike, no Team Fortress.. on and on. That's what a modless pc scene looks like. None of that shit would exist.

The killer here is even though Overwatch is anti modding and mapping I'm still all in on it because I know Blizz is gonna support the living shit out of it.

You fucking kidding me? Literally all classic fps became classic because of their modability. A Rocket Arenaless Quake 3 is not a reality I want to live in. No Freezetag? No instagib? No Counterstrike, no Team Fortress.. on and on. That's what a modless pc scene looks like. None of that shit would exist.

Fucking Tribes wouldn't have skiing at all if it weren't for mods. Goddamnit Moose. Goddamn you.

Maybe Id, Valve, Dynamix, etc should have made those games good from the get go then.

zroid

Banned
It's pretty unbelievable what the Niagara IceDogs are doing. Low seeded team just mowing everyone down. I guess Ho-Sang only shows up in the playoffs, eh?

edit: actually they were the 4th seed but still, they've basically been embarrassing higher seeded teams throughout the playoffs

They changed how active reload works.

Honestly I haven't really noticed. Basically the only thing I've figured out is that you can't spam it and use it all the time now? I think? Otherwise it feels similar.

Not really, the dropshot is great, but I found it kind of boring as it's essentially Gears 3. I wish they would have added more verticality to map design or something, Gears is a hard thing to change though.

Ehhh I'd rather Coalition do this for Gears 4 than do what 343 did and try to change Halo for their first game. Need to get the basics down before trying anything new.

Plus, Judgement did verticality and it sucked. Verticality doesn't work well with Gears. Or at least, has not yet.

Gears 4 came out?

Nah but it's been in beta for about a week and will for another week or so. Good stuff.

Oh and you can grab dudes from the other side of cover now or some shit

It's pretty funny to see guys try and do this. All you have to do is wait for somebody to pop in to the other side of cover, then back up. They lean over to try and grab you and you just blast 'em point blank with a shotgun. Can win every battle by basically backing off. It's glorious.

That's interesting.

I feel Xbox One needs more New IPs. Hopefully they announce something interesting at E3. Like Crimson Skies Reboot, a new Jet Set Radio or something

Definitely agree. Halo 5 didn't sit well with me, and that was my primary reason to get an X1 rather than a PS4. Not that PS4 has any better exclusives. But still. Microsoft needs to create something big and new.

Honestly I haven't really noticed. Basically the only thing I've figured out is that you can't spam it and use it all the time now? I think? Otherwise it feels similar.

I'm fairly certain the change is that it makes your entire mag do bonus damage instead of just a few bullets if you reload before your mag is out, as well as not being able to activate active reload as often. I haven't played the game, I've just seen footage.

Top Bottom