• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Yamabro

Banned
JMAlrYz.gif

Keep losing, Kesler.

Will always been one of my favorite gifs.

Socreges

Banned
That series broke Kesler. Or maybe the entire run and how it ended did. But he hasn't been the same physically or mentally since.

yyzjohn

Banned
After all the barbs I've tossed at Leafs fans, after all the times I've whispered to myself I'd rather have my dick lopped off than see the Leafs win the lottery..... you two go ahead and say such wonderful things.

Fuck the Leafs. I wish only misery upon you

:(

To me your new name is Meanie McMean.

Cake Boss

Banned
Today could be a good day. We can get a Boudreau is fired announcement and today is when we find out who won the downtown arena bid, the Meldick group or the Space clowns billionaires from Quebec.

Pls be space clowns.

This could be the beginning of the end of Melcock.

The general consensus for new Wild coach is one of Gilmour, Carlyle (lol), or MacLean (lol)

Have to imagine that if Boudreau is fired that he jumps to the top of that list.

What did you think of Torchetti's stint as coach?

Great highs. For a stretch there they were the highest scoring team in the league by a good chunk. Like 4-5 straight games of 5+ goals, if I remember right. At times, the team looks great.

But the lows were worse than what happened under Yeo. Under Yeo they looked uninspired, tired, or just lazy. Under Torch their lows had them look like they were genuinely uninterested in being on the ice. It's a small, subtle difference, but it was there.

For like four years now the Wild have been super up and down. Clearly Torch couldn't keep it from happening, so I'm personally hoping for a veteran NHL head coach that can hopefully halt the stops.

Cake Boss

Banned
Watching the Docks last night made me puke watching their zone entries, looked oddly familiar, then I looked at who was behind the bench then it all made sense.

Yawnier

Banned
Leafs-gaf it's looking pretty likely that Shawinigan and Rouyn Noranda will face each other in the QMJHL finals (Timashov vs. Dzierkals), each are 3-1 in their series.

Also Marner and Dermott hugging each other at the handshake line last night. There is nothing like a bromance between two good ontario kids.

zroid

Banned
Leafs-gaf it's looking pretty likely that Shawinigan and Rouyn Noranda will face each other in the QMJHL finals (Timashov vs. Dzierkals), each are 3-1 in their series.

Also Marner and Dermott hugging each other at the handshake line last night. There is nothing like a bromance between two good ontario kids.

:')

Silexx

Watching the Docks last night made me puke watching their zone entries, looked oddly familiar, then I looked at who was behind the bench then it all made sense.

How awkward would it be if the Sens ended up hiring Boudreau and he decided to bring his staff from Anaheim over....

Cake Boss

Banned
How awkward would it be if the Sens ended up hiring Boudreau and he decided to bring his staff from Anaheim over....

Never thought of that lol. I just thought it will be awkward if Baedreau coaches the SNES and MacLean coached the docks. Basically exchanging locations.

Apparently Bruce's daughter lives here. And Bobby Mac saying last night on the panel that its basically guaranteed that he will be the SNES coach if he is fired.

Haruko

Why couldn't we at least have Little Caesar's Palace?
ignore the fact that it'd mean we'd have 2 arenas called "The Palace" in the area

How does a 20 year/$120 mil naming deal work when the BUYER AND THE SELLER ARE THE SAME GUY

so many questions.

I guess I'll be watching my Wings on the Deep Deep Dish Rink come fall 2017

mbzfIYB.png

Continuing yesterday's Jays BANTER

Donaldson called out his teammates batting approach. Said way some guys were missing/sitting on fastballs. That's got to be a shot at Tulo and Martin. Uh oh!

zroid

Banned
I'm no fan of Pizza Pizza although I did get it for lunch a couple days ago, since they're doing that $2 slice for charity deal. I can tolerate it if it's cheap.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I had some Lil Caesar's crazy bread last weekend.

I couldn't resist since there are literally none within a 20 minute drive for me and this one was right next door to where I was playing.

Yawnier

Banned
The closest pizza place to my house is a Little Caesars and by lawd, the last time I had pizza from there I thought I was going to vomit

I've only had Pizza Pizza a few times before when I was in Toronto but I take their pizza any day of the week over Little Caesars.

Top Bottom