• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Views from a Choke

ChQXj3IU8AAoC4g

Lowry has been busted for what, a month?

DeRozan is just jokes.

But I haven't paid attention of the upcoming NBA free agents, so I don't know who the Raptors could recruit to replace him. Or if they even will want to.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol career best, doesn't even lead the league.

Just proof that our media is complete trash and probably the worst of all major sports.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only team I'd be salty winning would be the Bruins or Sens. I'm dead inside after the Oilers win last year.

Leafs tanked beautifully, they honestly deserve it. Other teams I don't really care, I've just accepted we're picking 9 anyways.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's best to assume your team isn't going to win anyways... for sanity sake

Whoever gets laine or matthews is going to be so lucky.... and i have a feeling laine is going to be the huge steal because he's so raw kinda like how sundin was when he was drafted

Can probably mold him to be the model 1st line C

Socreges

Banned
I've decided I just want the Canucks to get a top 3. I'd be happy with Puljujärvi. No disappointment there. Then it drops off a cliff, though. And we'll land on the rocks at the bottom, bloodied and picking Pierre-Luc Dubust.

I feel the Avs would have signed Radulov by now if it was going to happen. It'll likely be some other team now.

We just need to sign Barrie. :'(

DopeyFish

I feel the Avs would have signed Radulov by now if it was going to happen. It'll likely be some other team now.

We just need to sign Barrie. :'(

well... Leafs fans are under the impression we can't sign Zaitsev until later today (due to KHL contracts ending May 1st)

Cake Boss

Banned
I hope Edmonton wins today instead of Laffs and Hebs. If I have to hear about how amazing Austin Mathews is for the next 10 years I will kill something.

I mean look at this shit, talking about some unknown not drafted Russian turd who hasn't played a game yet. Imagine a top #1 pick.

/draft day salt.

DopeyFish

depressing thought

edmonton has had more first overall picks the last 5 years than toronto has had top 3 picks in their history

yeah... but they're doing it for 3 picks this year onwards
Yeah I got the 3 picks part but I thought there would be one ball drawn per pick, but I guess that would need a lot of balls to get to the right percentages.

I hope they they have a good presentation so you get see which teams are still in it and how big of a chance they have when 3 balls is drawn. Could make it pretty exciting.

DopeyFish

Yeah I got the 3 picks part but I thought there would be one ball drawn per pick, but I guess that would need a lot of balls to get to the right percentages.

I hope they they have a good presentation so you get see which teams are still in it and how big of a chance they have when 3 balls is drawn. Could make it pretty exciting.

we don't get to see that stuff unless they allow it ( this is last years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylmmdP9SDI )

we just see the end result live (edmonton, daly crying, top prospect careers dying)

Oh God, tonight's the lottery. It had slipped my mind. Well, I'd probably pushed it out to avoid more nerves.

Tonight's going to suck, isn't it?

#Leaffanluck

Also, go home Cake Boss. You're drunk.

Top Bottom