• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
for real?

what's the punishment for not doing it?

i tried doing it online earlier but the site wasn't working lol

It says so right on the envelope, lol.

I'm not sure what the punishment is but the site is working now. I was able to complete it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It says so right on the envelope, lol.

I'm not sure what the punishment is but the site is working now. I was able to complete it.

yeah I just did it

DO YOU AGREE TO HAVE YOUR DATA PUBLISHED 92 YEARS FROM NOW

uh... sure... whatever...

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
The Seattle arena bid just got dealt a major blow today, as the City Council voted against vacating a major block in the Port of Seattle that needed to be cleared for the arena to be built.

Overwatch is pretty fun.

Halo and Overwatch is all I need. I'm not really looking forward to any games coming out after that say for No Man's Sky. Going to be a nice summer.

Cake Boss

Banned
Soo Overwatch is pleasantly fun ass game.

Its basically Team Fortress 2 with more characters and chaos. Iam finding it a lot more fun.

imBask

Banned
Overwatch is dope, the new COD looks... heh... depends on the multiplayer since I couldn't care less about a COD campaign

MW Remastered though

It might feel a bit antiquated now since COD since has increased the bombast to the point of being tiresome. At the time though, it was relentless. COD4 compared to Halo 3 must have been how players in the early 90s experienced Sonic 1 compared to Super Mario World.

Silexx

Soo Overwatch is pleasantly fun ass game.

Its basically Team Fortress 2 with more characters and chaos. Iam finding it a lot more fun.

Word.

It also helps that in my second crate, I got a gold skin for Widowmaker. Also, cleaning up scrubs with Reaper is helluva satisfying.

imBask

Banned
I hated AW, the movement system sucks.

RbgYhzI.gif

imBask

Banned
I don't even disagree, Bastion is fucking disgusting and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get nerfed a little bit

http://www.tsn.ca/leafs-prospect-marner-named-ohl-mop-1.482683

Toronto Maple Leafs prospect Mitch Marner is this year's recipient of the Red Tilson Trophy as the Ontario Hockey League's Most Outstanding Player.

The London Knights forward was selected for the honour by the writers and broadcasters that cover the league.

Marner hit 100 points for the second straight season and finished with 39 goals and 77 assists in 57 games.

He's tearing shit up in the playoffs, too.

Merguson

Banned
Who is president of the Flames?

Which coach has been hired twice by said president and is available?

You have your new Flames coach everyone.

Silexx

Only douchebags use Bastion. The cheapest motherfucking character out there.

Bastion is the n00b stomper. He'll cause endless grief in the first few weeks of the game's release, but once folks get a handle on the meta-game, he'll come back down to earth.

zroid

Banned
3 of the past 5 Jack Adams winners were fired, one of them is on extremely thin ice, and the other is Patrick Roy, who should have been fired but wasn't because he's a co-GM.

Yawnier

Banned
Bit surprised that the flames hired Hartley. I thought he was gonna be their coach for the next few years....

Boudreauwatch2016

Speaking from near total ignorance of how the Flames were performing this past season, it feels like Hartley got fired for making the playoffs last year.

Kifimbo

Speaking from near total ignorance of how the Flames were performing this past season, it feels like Hartley got fired for making the playoffs last year.

I think he was fired because he wasn't hired by Treliving, and now Treliving probably found a coach he likes who wasn't available until recently.

Top Bottom