• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
The Ghostbusters trailer is... fine. It piqued my interest in the film.

I'm interested in it. I'll definitely give it a shot.

One thing that's a bit disappointing from the get-go is Leslie Jones is cast as the seemingly stereotypical angry black woman. I think I saw an interview that mentioned that she was initially set to be given Melissa McCarthy's role, but they changed that up to how it is now.

Other than that, I'm on board.

One thing that's a bit disappointing from the get-go is Leslie Jones is cast as the seemingly stereotypical angry black woman. I think I saw an interview that mentioned that she was initially set to be given Melissa McCarthy's role, but they changed that up to how it is now.

Yep, felt the same. Hopefully it doesn't follow that trope too closely.

tl;dl: Granato says Matthews is better than Eichel.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have it on pretty good authority that not only would Auston Matthews have been the #1 pick last year OVER Connor McDavid it's that he also probably would have been the best D prospect as well.

He's just that good.

#kavefacts

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm afraid your blue and white nightmare is just beginning
This sounds like something a 15 year old would say to me on the Leafs main forum.

I'm not even salty, it's just getting redundant. It's like when this thread basically became the Animal Crossing OT for 2 months.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This sounds like something a 15 year old would say to me on the Leafs main forum.

I'm not even salty, it's just getting redundant. It's like when this thread basically became the Animal Crossing OT for 2 months.

OMG why are you so salty Red?

Calm the fuck down, it's just a sport man.

This guy! :lol :lol :lol

Marvie_3

Banned

AW0ugQ7.jpg

Nobody bitches when you post 400 times about the latest shitty kanye track. Get over it.

imBask

Banned
More salt in here now then there will be in the playoff thread tonight smh

well shit all the actual hockey towns are eliminated, the playoff thread is left with all the lifelongs wondering if the zebra stripped player will score a goal tonight

Cake Boss

Banned
LeBrun on Hartley in Ottawa (TSN 1200): "It wouldn't surprise me if the Sens spoke with him, but I don't think he's a front runner."

Thank god. If you can't get Boudreau, give me Yeo or Boucher over Shitley.

imBask

Banned
The crossfit dudebros are going to go see the new Marvel movie this weekend, so i'll let them talk loudly and chew their protein bars, I can wait a couple of weeks

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Nothing wrong with Animal Crossing.

Earlier today I heard one of the Hockey Central guys remarking that he's shocked Randy Carlyle doesn't have a job yet.

Those kinds of comments always intrigue me: Did this person not know that Carlyle has had a pretty bad record since 2010? Is it a case of personal friendship? Or maybe he really thinks Carlyle did a good job in Toronto?

zroid

Banned
Earlier today I heard one of the Hockey Central guys remarking that he's shocked Randy Carlyle doesn't have a job yet.

Those kinds of comments always intrigue me: Did this person not know that Carlyle has had a pretty bad record since 2010? Is it a case of personal friendship? Or maybe he really thinks Carlyle did a good job in Toronto?
he won a cup bruh

and he knows how to coach defence, he won a Norris after all

Yawnier

Banned

He has won a cup in the last 10 years so some dinosaurs at sportsnet like John Shannon think he is a decent coach.

Top Bottom