• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
The only email I got recently about Uncharted 4 was my order being delayed. :(

I'm kind of hoping for some kind of surprise.

The 18-wheeler off a cliff season was way harder to watch than the tanking season. The tanking season was great to watch. No pressure, just want to see a couple of the kids play well. I'm not saying that feeling would last forever, but there are worse things.

The Wilson and Carlyle cliff dives were fucking terrible. This past season wasn't so bad. Good November and December, the kids looked great, and positive vibes all around.

BTails

I'm just waiting for a Flames fan but they're probably either on their annual golf trip they pre-booked 5 years ago or watching fucking cable TV

Flames fan checking in... Not feeling salty at all. Us Calgary supporters are usually pretty quiet because we support our team despite a poor season or two.

...Plus, we also went to the second round of the playoffs last year, which is further than any other Canadian team besides the Habs in the past 3 years. So fuck y'all!

Flames fan checking in... Not feeling salty at all. Us Calgary supporters are usually pretty quiet because we support our team despite a poor season or two.

...Plus, we also went to the second round of the playoffs last year, which is further than any other Canadian team besides the Habs in the past 3 years. So fuck y'all!

Fuck you too!

But for real, very concerned about McMurray. I hope the fires are controlled and don't cause any injuries.

Quick

Banned
Raptors

BOY.

BJOCxpG.gif

BTails

Fuck you too!

But for real, very concerned about McMurray. I hope the fires are controlled and don't cause any injuries.

Yup, really hoping everyone is safe. We've had SUPER hot weather the past couple days, and aother scorcher tomorrow on the forecast...

Raptors at least made it interesting, yet this series feels like it could go 4 and out. Right now I'm more curious to see what Masai does in the off season than to see if/when Kyle's elbow falls off. They're bringing down my 1st overall good vibes and I don't like it.

And no Kave I will not eat shit!

Stasis

All the NYC teams I follow suck.

Meta predicted Isles Pens. That shit is gonna happen. I gotta go Isles there. That's as close to cheering for NY as I'll get.

=/

Top Bottom